Notices
Diamonds & Jewelry Discusses & Learn About The Latest Jewelry Trends, New Products, & Industry News

Show her your heart.....

Old 02-14-2012, 02:23 PM
Banned
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Show her your heart.....

This was a cool project. It was made for a return client, and it was their 1st custom piece from me. A bold design that enhances the shape of the center stone. Hearts shaped diamonds are really neat and I rarely get to work with them. I bezel set the stone in 14k white gold mixed with palladium so it will never need plating. A unique expression of love. Happy Valentines Day everyone, dont forget to Show Her Your Heart!! Jason@GemsByJWade.com