Notices
Diamonds & Jewelry Discusses & Learn About The Latest Jewelry Trends, New Products, & Industry News

Simple and Timeless, Classic 6-prong Engagement Ring

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2012, 11:57 AM
Banned
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Simple and Timeless, Classic 6-prong Engagement Ring

I do a lot of "complicated custom" designs. But there is something to be said about the understated classiness of the simple solitaire ring. The center stone is another one of my Hearts and Arrows Super Ideal Cuts, set into a timeless "Tiffany Style" ring. Its a blinding AGS 000 Cut Grade E SI2, 100% eyeclean and just a complete ball of fire. Please email me directly about my hand picked diamonds, the difference is in the cut. jason@gemsbyjwade.com

Old 02-09-2012, 12:02 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Nice watch!

Old 02-09-2012, 12:04 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
lol

Old 02-09-2012, 12:46 PM
Banned
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by strebo
Nice watch!
You're not familiar with this watch? Its has a special movement, when presented to your significant other you get a "special movement"

Old 02-09-2012, 12:59 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable with having to shake it every now and then. I've heard that's illegal

Edit: I don't even know what that's supposed to mean to be honest. I'll just let it stay there so everyone can realise that I'm an idiot and/or I'm going to pull out the old "Errr, english isn't my first language..." and all that shiet. Anyhow, no need for double posts

Last edited by strebo; 02-09-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ogaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by strebo
I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable with having to shake it every now and then. I've heard that's illegal
If you do it in front of a park full of children...

Women don't need a watch, the kitchen clock is enough.

Old 02-09-2012, 05:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Plus you have the microwave as backup

Op - could you comment on f vs g color and vs1 vs vs2 as far as how it looks to the naked eye?

Old 02-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Op - could you comment on f vs g color and vs1 vs vs2 as far as how it looks to the naked eye?
imperceptable

Old 02-12-2012, 08:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by DrivenAgain
imperceptable
I understand the average person with a 10x loop couldn't tell the difference between F & G etc.. but with regards to strictly resale value..

Is it worth it for one to get into that "colorless" range if the price difference is inconsequential?

Old 02-13-2012, 10:50 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by BDSK
I understand the average person with a 10x loop couldn't tell the difference between F & G etc.. but with regards to strictly resale value..

Is it worth it for one to get into that "colorless" range if the price difference is inconsequential?
Color isnt graded with a loupe. I dont advise my clients on purchasing a stone with respect to its resale value.

Quick Reply: Simple and Timeless, Classic 6-prong Engagement Ring