Notices
Diablo | Countach The Modern Day Classic Lamborghini Discussion Forum.

Ferrucio Lamborghini Museum

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2011, 01:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

"Go back to your tractors and let the building of sports-cars over to those who know how to build one"
- Enzo Ferrari

This was what Mr. Enzo Ferrari told to Mr. Ferrucio Lamborghini, something he would regret later. Three months later the first Lamborghini sports-car was presented at the Geneva Motor Show, it was a prototype of the 350 GTV.

In this article you will find some pictures of that Lamborghini 350 GTV Prototype.I went to the Ferrucio Lamborghini Museum where you will find some of the rarest Lamborghini’s, a bunch of tractors and even a helicopter.

You need to make an appointment if you want to visit the museum, you simply call them and say that you would like to visit the place, it’s also a smart thing to say that you really like to see all those rare Lamborghini’s because they don’t open the place so often.

We convinced the man at the phone and when we finally got there (a GPS is very useful in that region) the man introduced himself, his last name was Lamborghini and Ferrucio Lamborghini was his uncle. He was our guide for the day and told us some really interesting things about Ferrucio Lamborghini and the history of Lamborghini.

The Miura SV and Countach 5000 QV of Ferrucio Lamborghini himself are immediately at your left when you enter the building.
And the whole place is filled with one-offs and prototypes, it’s bizarre to see all those special cars at once.

The museum is all about Ferrucio himself and not so much about the extreme looking Lambo’s we know today, so don’t expect to see the Murciélago, Gallardo or Aventador. If you’re only interested in seeing those cars you'd better go to the “normal” Lamborghini Museum, where you can get a tour around the factory, I think somebody already wrote an article about that museum.

We all know that Ferrucio Lamborghini started with making tractors, so I included some pictures of those tractors, I hope you guys don't mind, I just want to show you all how this place looks like on the inside.

I'm sorry for the quality of the pictures, at that time I wasn't really into photography like I'm today and the lighting was quite bad (almost no natural light).

The museum

Name:  lamborghini museum.jpg
Views: 5633
Size:  201.4 KB

I love it how the word "Museo" is written.
Name:  lamborghini sign.jpg
Views: 5654
Size:  179.9 KB

The Lamborghini 350 GTV prototype.

Name:  lamborghini 350 gt prototype 2.jpg
Views: 6210
Size:  289.5 KB

Name:  lamborghini 350 gt prototype.jpg
Views: 5346
Size:  155.6 KB

Name:  lamborghini 350 gt prototype 3.jpg
Views: 5275
Size:  126.1 KB

One of the first Lamborghini's 350 GTV

Name:  lamborghini 350 gt.jpg
Views: 5404
Size:  235.0 KB

One of the first Lamborghini V12 engines build for a sports-car.

Name:  lamborghini 1st engine.jpg
Views: 6828
Size:  189.5 KB

This is a part of the assembly line

Name:  lamborghini assembly.jpg
Views: 5250
Size:  301.9 KB

Some tractors

Name:  lamborghini tractors 2.jpg
Views: 7836
Size:  299.3 KB

Name:  lamborghini tractors.jpg
Views: 7053
Size:  305.3 KB

Here's a link to the museum
Ferruccio Lamborghini Museum - Photo Gallery

(more pics coming)

Last edited by KristofD10; 08-07-2011 at 01:57 PM.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The Miura SV and Countach QV 5000 from Ferrucio Lamborghini

Name:  lamborghini miura sv countach (2).jpg
Views: 6164
Size:  227.7 KB

Name:  lamborghini miura sv 3.jpg
Views: 5348
Size:  224.1 KB

Name:  lamborghini miura sv 2.jpg
Views: 5302
Size:  259.4 KB

Name:  lamborghini miura sv 1.jpg
Views: 5261
Size:  246.6 KB

Name:  lamborghini countach.jpg
Views: 5657
Size:  264.4 KB

Name:  lamborghini miura sv countach.jpg
Views: 5370
Size:  238.3 KB

Miura SV, Countach QV 5000 and 350 GTV

Name:  lamborghini miura sv countach 350 gt.jpg
Views: 5140
Size:  229.0 KB

The bull Miura

Name:  lamborghini miura bull.jpg
Views: 5736
Size:  241.9 KB

A Miura prototype

Name:  lamborghini miura prototype.jpg
Views: 5211
Size:  244.2 KB

Name:  lamborghini miura prototype 2.jpg
Views: 5280
Size:  253.2 KB

Old 08-07-2011, 02:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lamborghini P250 Uracco

Name:  lamborghini p250 uracco.jpg
Views: 4970
Size:  249.5 KB

Some prototypes

Name:  lamborghini prototype 1.jpg
Views: 4956
Size:  250.2 KB

Name:  lamborghini prototype 2.jpg
Views: 4897
Size:  268.4 KB

Name:  lamborghini prototype 3.jpg
Views: 4895
Size:  286.6 KB

Name:  lamborghini prototype 4 1.jpg
Views: 4865
Size:  153.8 KB

Name:  lamborghini prototype 4 2.jpg
Views: 4903
Size:  248.3 KB

Name:  lamborghini prototype 6.jpg
Views: 4983
Size:  164.7 KB

Jarama prototype

Name:  lamborghini jarama prototype.jpg
Views: 5000
Size:  213.8 KB

A little car made by Ferrucio Lamborghini for his son, with an engine

Name:  lamborghini kid toy 1.jpg
Views: 4854
Size:  179.2 KB

Name:  lamborghini kid toy 2.jpg
Views: 4893
Size:  299.9 KB

If you have questions that are a little bit personal, feel free to send me a PM.

Last edited by KristofD10; 08-07-2011 at 02:12 PM.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome pictures! Looking forward to more!

Old 08-07-2011, 02:57 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Incredible my friend! Thank you for sharing and this has been featured on our facebook page and our magazine home page! Well done sir!

Old 08-07-2011, 03:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I see that I forgot to upload the helicopter!

Name:  lamborghini helicopter.jpg
Views: 5172
Size:  242.5 KB

This might be useful for some Lamborghini fans/collectors

Name:  lamborghini models.jpg
Views: 1453
Size:  188.1 KB

Old 08-07-2011, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
dyvatvol15 is on a distinguished roaddyvatvol15 is on a distinguished road
That's not Miura prototype, but Urraco prototype ;-)

Old 08-07-2011, 09:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Rottie is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool post Thank you for sharing with us.

Old 08-07-2011, 09:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I have a new place to visit on the bucket list.

Sent from my Droid using Teamspeed

Old 08-07-2011, 09:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond repute
I love that countach!!!

Quick Reply: Ferrucio Lamborghini Museum