Notices
Diablo | Countach The Modern Day Classic Lamborghini Discussion Forum.

Whoever painted this Diablo was on crack

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 09:44 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah must have been a bad day driving around a Diablo all day.........kidding Roy don't hate me.

Old 09-12-2009, 01:30 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
the blue is nice, just not the flames.

Old 09-12-2009, 03:09 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-12-2009, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
AxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really nice
Originally Posted by sinan
Now THAT color is HOT.

Chris

Old 09-12-2009, 05:38 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by roytoy2003
Yes, sorry, bad day it was...had just left the gas station earlier in my Fly Yellow GTR Diablo. Had just about the sam thing. A guy came up to me and asked if I had picked the color on the car. I said NO they all came in Yellow, some got re-painted, this one (the one I had) remained as is from the factory.

Then he said I must be an IDIOT with a lot of throw away money to have a "Yellow Banana" for a car...said I should have got a "Red" one like the classic Ferrari....

When I asked him what he drove, he told me he did not have a cr as it was a waste of money and hurts the enviorment so he only takes public transportation. Then he added I should sell the car and donate all the money to health care for the elderly.

So sorry for the outrage.

Roy Cats
You should have gotten that guys autograph. That was some world class asshattery... Wow... Good on you for the restraint. And ya earned the vent for sure.

I LOVE your car, that flag on a bull rocks.

As for the car in the vid... Looks like a race car to me! If ya got it to drive it, do whatever the hell ya want with it I say.

Old 09-13-2009, 01:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
AxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really nice
Originally Posted by chokeu2

As for the car in the vid... Looks like a race car to me! If ya got it to drive it, do whatever the hell ya want with it I say.

Oh it was definitely a race car. The ads and company badges on the car - that stuff is fine by me, but I don't know what was up with the pictures of the people on it, I thought that looked ridiculous. But hey, to each his own.

Chris

Old 09-14-2009, 05:01 PM
BDP
Teamspeed Member
BDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by roytoy2003
Yes, sorry, bad day it was...had just left the gas station earlier in my Fly Yellow GTR Diablo. Had just about the sam thing. A guy came up to me and asked if I had picked the color on the car. I said NO they all came in Yellow, some got re-painted, this one (the one I had) remained as is from the factory.

Then he said I must be an IDIOT with a lot of throw away money to have a "Yellow Banana" for a car...said I should have got a "Red" one like the classic Ferrari....

When I asked him what he drove, he told me he did not have a cr as it was a waste of money and hurts the enviorment so he only takes public transportation. Then he added I should sell the car and donate all the money to health care for the elderly.

So sorry for the outrage.

Roy Cats
The "genius" of an Obama supporter captured in your experience.

A red Ferrari...how boring is that!