Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

2011 Alpine White BMW M3 Detail

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 02:12 AM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
2011 Alpine White BMW M3 Detail

Quick clean up of a car being modified by my neighbor "Alekshop" with all the bells and whistles for a new client(Who happens to be a client of Todd Cooperider in Ohio as well) so the vehicle was not terrible but required some correction (13 hours) and will be a daily driver I was told.

After a thorough wash/decon I noticed some clusters of marring so light compounding was needed.

After.

Before.

After.

Nice little scuff......

After.

Defects are hard to see on white, but the black trim tells the story.

After.

"BBS" tightness, even down to the hardware..................

New CH-R's looking nice.

Underside of the hood wiped clean, engine bay was not to bad but with the Supercharger installed this area had to be on point.

If you do not like this pic............you are not a "Carguy".

Alek had some "Swissvax" he bought from Phil @ Detailers Domain a while back so I used it on this car............

"Beading pic".

Looking good.

Newly installed "Akra exhaust".

Interior pics.

Sun pics.

Old 12-06-2011, 02:14 AM
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future

Old 12-06-2011, 08:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Great work

Old 12-06-2011, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond repute
Fabulous car! Incredible detailing; Nice work.

Rep at its finest

Old 12-06-2011, 02:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
McJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the rough
You wouldn't happen to be the same guy who details JPCourt's cars, would you?

Old 12-07-2011, 12:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by McJerkins
You wouldn't happen to be the same guy who details JPCourt's cars, would you?
he wasn't, just search this section for jpcourt and you'll find the original thread

Old 12-07-2011, 02:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
McJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the rough
The reason I was asking is because they both type and take pictures the same way. Thanks.

Great detail, by the way. It's a compliment that I thought you and the other guy were one in the same. Both great.

Old 12-08-2011, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by McJerkins
The reason I was asking is because they both type and take pictures the same way. Thanks.

Great detail, by the way. It's a compliment that I thought you and the other guy were one in the same. Both great.
Dave and I are "Bud's" and are also former "Gloss-it guys", Dave is "Streetdreams" in New Jersey and I am in California.