Notices
Celebrity Sightings | Clothing | Fashion Spotted! Your Favorite Celebrity and His/Her Automobile & The Fashion & Style Discussion Forum.

Looking for a money clip.

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 12:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
^^baller is carrying around a $2 bill in the general spending pool

Old 12-04-2010, 12:33 AM
I don't even really like Obama.
Sutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond reputeSutler has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Like I've said I have tried everything. NOTHING works well with small amounts of bills and large amounts of bills. You are constantly trying to adjust the clip by squeezing it tighter. So go to your desk drawer and get one of these!

It easily holds 2 or 3 cards and 5-35 bills. No hassles ever.

Money clips always fall off in your pocket if you don't have many bills and won't squeeze around 30 bills.
That's actually EXACTLY what my Grandpa uses. Seriously. I'm starting to think he's maybe not senile.

Old 12-04-2010, 12:51 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bonehead
^^baller is carrying around a $2 bill in the general spending pool
I've carried that $2 bill for over 2 years now. Don't even know why.

Originally Posted by Sutler
That's actually EXACTLY what my Grandpa uses. Seriously. I'm starting to think he's maybe not senile.
I switched at least 10 guys on fchat over to them.

Old 12-04-2010, 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I use a money clip.

I had a magnetic leather Tumi clip, used it for a couple months with no problems. Fell off a lot. But meh, not hugely sold on them.

Then my brothers wedding came and he got the wedding party engraved metal clips from somewhere. I keep my license, insurance (health and car) and old student ID. I have a loose bank card and cash that is either in my pocket or hand.

I should probably lose the student ID (no students discounts anywhere useful anymore) and put the card or cash there...

Old 12-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sutler
@ _CEO_: http://www.harryrosen.com/eng/produc..._clip?77710035 I like this one quite a bit. My main issue would be finding somewhere in Canada to buy it (or one like it)

I'd like to go for a more of a clip than a case (more metal than leather, probably) but leather isn't completely out. Thanks for the help so far.
That's the exact one I have and I got it from HR here in toronto. If you want it I can pick one up for you.

Old 12-04-2010, 07:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Like I've said I have tried everything. NOTHING works well with small amounts of bills and large amounts of bills. You are constantly trying to adjust the clip by squeezing it tighter. So go to your desk drawer and get one of these!

It easily holds 2 or 3 cards and 5-35 bills. No hassles ever.

Money clips always fall off in your pocket if you don't have many bills and won't squeeze around 30 bills.
LOL are you SERIOUS??!!

Old 12-04-2010, 08:34 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Greg stevens who makes watch straps makes a good looking slim wallet in heapsa different leathers. Bout to order one. And a new strap for Jox.

Old 12-04-2010, 10:51 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by _CEO_
LOL are you SERIOUS??!!
dead serious. carry one for a month you will never go back. i always carry possibly too much cash but it will work with just 5 or 10 bills as well. It grips all of the time. the years i spent with money clips i couldn't get around a grand or two or didn't have anything that could hold just 300 bucks are way behind me. my wife bought me 5 different colors about 3 christmas's ago.

those folding little leather magnet clips don't work because magnets don't go around enough bills.

regular money clips will fall off the money all of the time in your pocket unless you have the perfect number of bills in it. they are way too inconsistant.

a package of 10 is like 1 buck. what do any of you guys have to lose trying it out

Old 12-04-2010, 10:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
^^a buck
You carry around a "grand or two"? In $2 bills?

Old 12-04-2010, 10:58 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by bonehead
^^a buck
You carry around a "grand or two"? In $2 bills?
i've got everyone in washington

Quick Reply: Looking for a money clip.