Notices
Celebrity Sightings | Clothing | Fashion Spotted! Your Favorite Celebrity and His/Her Automobile & The Fashion & Style Discussion Forum.

I see the sunglasses thread but, how about optical frames?

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 03:36 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ImPulSe is a name known to allImPulSe is a name known to allImPulSe is a name known to allImPulSe is a name known to allImPulSe is a name known to allImPulSe is a name known to allImPulSe is a name known to allImPulSe is a name known to allImPulSe is a name known to allImPulSe is a name known to allImPulSe is a name known to all
I see the sunglasses thread but, how about optical frames?

Im still trying to find some good glasses to wear. I want to give my eyes a break from contacts. The only problem that I personally have is, the damn nose pieces some frames have.

I tried on a few plastic frames but, they all end up looking the same... haha

Im seriously just thinking about purchasing a good wire or rimless... I remember someone mentioning that all "brand" name frames are made from the same company?

Old 03-28-2008, 09:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute
gold and wood ftw

Old 03-28-2008, 09:49 PM
BSM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really nice
Lunor is the only way to go. Made in Germany (no, they are not all made by the same co)...

http://www.lunor.com/

Here are the two that I have... very classic style, and notice these particular models do not have nose-pads!

Classic Oval (rimless, platinum finish)

Lunor II (metal rim, titanium)