Notices
Celebrity Sightings | Clothing | Fashion Spotted! Your Favorite Celebrity and His/Her Automobile & The Fashion & Style Discussion Forum.

Oscar Design Challenge - VOTE For my Cousin

Old 02-24-2010, 11:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Oscar Design Challenge - VOTE For my Cousin

Dear Friends, relatives and business associates

As some you may have heard now , My cousin Ari Sheuhmelian was invited to enter a designer challenge to design an dress for the Oscars “ the Oscar 2010 Design Competition”. And was chosen as one of the 9 finalists for the competition .

Please click on the link below to vote for his dress and help him get on the red Carpet on the Oscars day.

The winner will be selected by online voting. The voting started last night and goes through March 1st. If his dress is selected it will be worn by trophy presenter girl and he will be interviewed on the red carpet.

This could be huge coverage for Pogah couture and my cuzin Ari.

Please take the time to check it out - please tell your friends, vote and vote often.
Thank you so much

Oscar.com - Extras - Oscars Designer Challenge 2010

More about Pogah ,the event and the press pls follow :
Ari Sheuhmelian and Pogah Couture Finalist in Oscars Designer Challenge 2010

Thank you very much for your help!
Alex Andonian

Old 02-24-2010, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant future
Pogah Couture is also looking for Investors as well... Please contact me for additional information.