Notices
Celebrity Sightings | Clothing | Fashion Spotted! Your Favorite Celebrity and His/Her Automobile & The Fashion & Style Discussion Forum.

Coming Soon: Teamspeed Collection

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Spivy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Spivy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Spivy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Spivy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Spivy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Spivy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Spivy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Spivy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Spivy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Spivy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Spivy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Coming Soon: Teamspeed Collection

We are proud to announce the partnership of Teamspeed, Marqued Online and Cavallino Group to bring this community an expansion to the growing brand. Teamspeed Collection will be your source for Teamspeed and Automotive merchandise and accessories. Launching in February 2010, you will be able to buy your favorite Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini & other top brand merchandise in addition to the new Teamspeed Line of clothing and accessories. This has been a year in the making and is almost launched.

Our companies, Marqued Online and Cavallino Group, work with automotive brands in licensing, distribution and retail presence. We own and operate ecommerce stores such as: ScuderiaCollection.com, PorscheShowcase.com, BimmerCollection.com and others. This year we are launching our partner network program where we will work with top automotive communities, blogs and clubs to make branded ecommerce solutions. Since we feel that Teamspeed is a premier and one of the most innovative communities on the Internet, we only felt right launching the program with Teamspeed. Since this is a new project for both Teamspeed and us, we will listen to your feedback and grow together. Below you will find a rendering of what the site will look like.

We look forward to hearing your thoughts and growing the community!

E

Attached Images  
Old 01-18-2010, 03:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome E, looking forward to it.

Old 01-18-2010, 03:19 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
This looks like it will be a very good thing. Can't wait

Old 01-18-2010, 03:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Does this mean the TS hats are coming back? I was going to sell mine on eBay for thousands!

Old 01-18-2010, 05:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
awesome!

Old 01-18-2010, 05:47 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
We are very pleased to be working with Ed from Cavallino again, he is a pleasure to deal with folks and we should have some good stuff soon!

Old 01-18-2010, 05:55 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Will I be able to get a TS hat before the Montreal GP?

Old 01-18-2010, 05:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Looking forward to some shirts!!!

Old 01-23-2010, 09:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
helothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura about
i'm loving my TS hat that i got long, long time ago.
didn't know how big my head was so i ordered one size bigger though lol

Old 01-23-2010, 09:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
^^^I so wish I could've gotten one of the RS colored hats. I like my red/white TS hat however.

Quick Reply: Coming Soon: Teamspeed Collection