Notices
Celebrity Sightings | Clothing | Fashion Spotted! Your Favorite Celebrity and His/Her Automobile & The Fashion & Style Discussion Forum.

Favorite driving shoes?

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 07:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Coochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Dave, which model of Pilotis are those?

I just picked up a pair of Spyder SVs a few weeks ago for only $30. I'm pretty happy with them so far since they seem to offer a lot more support and everyday comfort compared to my Puma Kart Cats.
I believe they are Piloti Ingels. These were a special edition made for Griot's but their site no longer lists them. These Piloti karting shoes look similar: Piloti - Ingels

Old 11-15-2009, 09:35 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I love my Piloti Prototipos for driving. I also got some Piloti Mulhollands from the Sportsman's Guide on the cheap. They are great daily/driving shoes.

Old 11-15-2009, 09:37 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I wear Rainbow flip flops or Chuck Taylors to do everything in. Both are very comfortable IMO.

Old 02-15-2010, 09:01 AM
Teamspeed Member
GMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enough
for me always Puma speed Cat. but now I can find any more models

Old 05-01-2010, 06:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ATL
this might seem strange but i like wearing flip flops
so do i

Old 07-19-2010, 09:37 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to all
I get mine made in Germany by a company called Monoposto. They send you a mold for each foot and you send it back to them. Six weeks later you have a great pair of shoes

Old 07-19-2010, 12:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Tod's takes the cake for me!

Old 07-19-2010, 12:32 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Tod's, LV, Botegga, Fergammo, Prada and Carshoe.

Old 07-19-2010, 12:46 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Black Flip Flops with the bottle opener on the bottom

Old 07-26-2010, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
danbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to alldanbia1 is a name known to all
I like Tod's if I am going to go for a drive and then out somewhere, but if its a blast then its these bad boys!!!!! Alpine Star F1 Driving shoe's!!!

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Favorite driving shoes?