Notices
Celebrity Sightings | Clothing | Fashion Spotted! Your Favorite Celebrity and His/Her Automobile & The Fashion & Style Discussion Forum.

Shades!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
anderskt is an unknown quantity at this point
rocking polarized oakley hijinx, rayban wayfarers, polarized spy mc's and a pair of spy 13 aviators.

Old 06-05-2011, 04:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
clou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enough
Nowadays I'm mostly just wearing the classic Ray Ban aviators in gunmetal with green polarized lens but I've also got a pair of Gucci wayfarer lookalikes and some D&Gs. Thinking of picking these Ditas up next but they are insanely overpriced in Canada.

Old 06-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I usually have these on my person at all time-

Oakley Titanium Square wire. Polarized

I need to get new lenses, but I am ever so slowly saving for other things.

Then for stuff I like/want.

Smith Serpico/Slim

They also have some lenses and frames rated to the MIL standards in both clear (for indoor/range shooters) and tinted/shaded for outdoors.
I want to pick up a pair of each for shooting with.