Notices
Celebrity Sightings | Clothing | Fashion Spotted! Your Favorite Celebrity and His/Her Automobile & The Fashion & Style Discussion Forum.

Custom Wood Iphone cases ? Kind of cool!

Old 09-22-2009, 04:13 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by djantlive
...i have yet to drop the phone and i probly wont even bother with the case next time around.
That is, until you drop yours the first time... I do agree with you about the thickness of a phone, which is why I bought an iPhone in the first place. I have the 1st gen iPhone, and have dropped it a few times, right on the same spot, and luckily have never had a problem. I wish they still made them with the aluminum cases.

Old 09-22-2009, 10:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
That wooden case is awesome for the iPhone, I wish they made more cool stuff for my trusty blackberry...

Old 09-22-2009, 09:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
JKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond reputeJKM22 has a reputation beyond repute
i'm on my second wood case from this company. The fit and finish is impeccable, how ever my first one started to fall apart after a few months. I think when i would show some people that it was made out of wood they would squeeze it like retards.

Old 09-22-2009, 10:15 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by JKM22
i'm on my second wood case from this company. The fit and finish is impeccable, how ever my first one started to fall apart after a few months. I think when i would show some people that it was made out of wood they would squeeze it like retards.
So what you're saying is you "squeezed it like a retard"

Last edited by cstroked; 09-22-2009 at 10:20 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:19 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
The wood would only prevent scratching though wouldnt it?

Does it do anything to limit the shock from dropping it?