Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

My Peridot 2014 Cayenne GTS Arrived!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2013, 11:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
GRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond repute
My Peridot 2014 Cayenne GTS Arrived!!!!

I went a bit too far with this one maybe, but hell you only live once. My Cayenne GTS finally arrived. After begging Porsche to allow me to do Peridot, I decided to go all out with this one. It has an insane 142k window sticker, probably about every option you could click. It turned out incredibly well. I was nervous about the Peridot exterior, but once I laid eyes on it all those concerns were quickly gone. The carbon all over the interior just tops it all off. I truly love this vehicle, coming from my G63 I couldn't be happier to be back in a GTS.

Love to hear what you guys think!

Chuck is particularly pissed about these

Old 07-24-2013, 11:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely stunning! And you aren't kidding about it having every available option, I've never seen so many buttons on a Porsche, lol.

Old 07-24-2013, 11:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by GRahal09
I went a bit too far with this one maybe, but hell you only live once. My Cayenne GTS finally arrived. After begging Porsche to allow me to do Peridot, I decided to go all out with this one. It has an insane 142k window sticker, probably about every option you could click. It turned out incredibly well. I was nervous about the Peridot exterior, but once I laid eyes on it all those concerns were quickly gone. The carbon all over the interior just tops it all off. I truly love this vehicle, coming from my G63 I couldn't be happier to be back in a GTS.
Love to hear what you guys think!

First, I perfectly know that feeling of pick all possible options... you simply go crazy

Second, that GTS its simply amazing and I love the matching color keys. Have fun speeding but be responsable we dont want accidents, just like my brother did with his Cayenne.

P.S. She is so sexy that needs a photoshoot.

Last edited by Zambrano; 07-24-2013 at 11:35 PM.
Old 07-24-2013, 11:34 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet

In4 the for sale thread soon.

Old 07-24-2013, 11:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Zambrano
Have fun speeding but be responsable we dont want accidents
I think he knows what he is doing behind the wheel

Old 07-24-2013, 11:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Dave M
I think he knows what he is doing behind the wheel
An advice doesnt hurt anyone

Old 07-25-2013, 02:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Enrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enough
Great looking Cayenne. it should be named RS not GTS. Congrats.

Old 07-25-2013, 03:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Terraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura about
Congrats Looks super slick, Peridot has grown on me immensely.

Old 07-25-2013, 09:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
really sweet spec... I too am anxiously awaiting the for sale thread.

Old 07-25-2013, 10:29 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
That was an absolute excellent choice. That interior is stunning and that Carbon brings everything together very nicely I think it could use some clear side markers though

Quick Reply: My Peridot 2014 Cayenne GTS Arrived!!!!