Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Traded in my Bentley Speed for a Panamera Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Saudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond repute
Traded in my Bentley Speed for a Panamera Turbo

Love from the first sight

Thats true about the Panamera, Liked the car specially from the interior. Will receive it in max 10 days

Old 12-30-2009, 03:59 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations, how long will this last ?

Old 12-30-2009, 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Enjoy. I am a big fan of the bentley but if you need room in the back and 4drs, the panamera works out better. What colors?

Old 12-30-2009, 04:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Saudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Congratulations, how long will this last ?
A year Inshalla till the Aston Rapide or Mulssane come in

Loved the days with the Bentley speed though but time to change to four doors ... although I saw a RED super sport and was shouting

But the Panamera looks really sleek in person ... will post pics once arrive.

Old 12-30-2009, 04:22 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I've sat in a Rapide last week, had been driven in it. I can tell you that the rear passenger space is comfortable and the attention to detail in the cars material is above par, I wasnt expecting it to be this great but it turned out phenomenal.

It's an astonishing car for sure, I would get it over the Mulssane because its a totally new concept. The major thing I love in the Rapide is the B&0 Sound system and the exhaust valves when it opens up. Superb car. For example the Jaeger Le Coulture ( accessory )watch can be programmed to start the Rapide, a la 007 style to start the car.

Its just what you need, A coupe that seats 4 people rather than being cramped in the california ferrari you've got when you take the family out.

Last edited by MeanMachine; 12-30-2009 at 04:25 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 04:25 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations!!

Old 12-30-2009, 04:32 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Saudi. Wish you happy motoring.

Old 12-30-2009, 04:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Will it match your Survivor?

At least give us game show host pose! Something!

Old 12-30-2009, 04:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I've sat in a Rapide last week, had been driven in it. I can tell you that the rear passenger space is comfortable and the attention to detail in the cars material is above par, I wasnt expecting it to be this great but it turned out phenomenal.

It's an astonishing car for sure, I would get it over the Mulssane because its a totally new concept. The major thing I love in the Rapide is the B&0 Sound system and the exhaust valves when it opens up. Superb car. For example the Jaeger Le Coulture ( accessory )watch can be programmed to start the Rapide, a la 007 style to start the car.

Its just what you need, A coupe that seats 4 people rather than being cramped in the california ferrari you've got when you take the family out.
Happy to know that the Rapid is cool as I never bought an Aston although I always wish to.

For the California, my family loves the car more than me ... they always objecting going with the B speed and want to go with the F. The F car gives you things that you can not get in many cars, never regret it

The Panemera was really a surprise for me, I never expected the car looks that good in real compared to the photos. I admit that Porsche does not care much about the look rather than engine technology but the interior of this car is really COOOL. For the outside, the car takes 8 out of 10.

Old 12-30-2009, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations! Mabrook mashallah!

Quick Reply: Traded in my Bentley Speed for a Panamera Turbo