Notices

Montreal: What to do?

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 08:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
Montreal: What to do?

Just got into Montreal, and we'll be here one full day tomorrow.

What do I need to see, what do I need to do, what do I need to eat?

I got a few good suggestions in the travel forum, where to get some poutine, etc. What else can I cram into one beautiful Sunday?

Old 06-30-2012, 08:28 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
St Laurent and Crescent street.
My two favorite places in Montreal are Hotel De la Montagne rooftop terrace around crescent street and Cavalli on Peel street.

Old 06-30-2012, 09:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Check out the fireworks tonight.

On a Sunday I would do old port.

Old 06-30-2012, 09:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
Where are the fireworks tonight??? Is it for Canada day?

Old 06-30-2012, 10:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Fireworks are Sunday, 22h15 at Old Port.
I'm thinking of going, will depend on my state after helping my sister move all day.

Old 06-30-2012, 10:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AWESOME! Thank you guys so much for the heads up, I definitely don't want to miss that. We're here through Monday morning, so that's perfect.

Old 07-01-2012, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I think I'm going to climb up Mount Royal tonight to watch the fireworks - hopefully it works like I planned...

We've done a TON today, this is such a cool city. Stopping for a little dinner, and then back out for more!

Inside the Notre Dame:

Old 07-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Anxious to see the rest of your pics

Old 07-01-2012, 11:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Just got back from climbing down the hill back to my hotel. I watched and photographed the fireworks from the observation deck overlooking the city. It was amazing, and I got tons of photos. While I was waiting up there I took many, many multi-exposure shots of the city, from 14mm out to 200. The almost full moon was up, the temperature was ideal... It's hard to think of a more perfect evening!

Uploading pics to my computer now, but heading to sleep. Gotta head out pretty early tomorrow - we're crossing the border back to the US. I'll share more pics when I can. You're going to love them!

Old 07-01-2012, 11:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Pure Evo

Uploading pics to my computer now, but heading to sleep. Gotta head out pretty early tomorrow - we're crossing the border back to the US. I'll share more pics when I can. You're going to love them!
maybe i'll see you at the border crossing, i have an 8:30am tee off at Jay Peak