Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Steve Sutcliffe gets seat time in the new Cayman GTS

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2014, 07:59 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Steve Sutcliffe gets seat time in the new Cayman GTS

Name:  cayman_gts_autocar.jpg
Views: 881
Size:  83.7 KB

Steve Sutcliffe gets seat time in the new Cayman GTS

Autocar's Steve Sutcliffe gets seat time in the new flagship GTS variant of the Porsche Cayman, to find out if it is worth the premium over the already pricey Cayman S. "The Cayman GTS may be one of the sweetest sports cars we've driven this year, or maybe even this century." Says Sutcliffe, which is rather high praise considering Steve has had seat time in all of the world's finest.

Old 06-02-2014, 01:35 AM
Teamspeed Member
Cooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura about
Ha ha ha - I think he's in love <3

That with the roof off - oh yeah. I'll wait for the Boxster GTS review :-)

Old 06-21-2014, 05:29 AM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
This would most likely be the only Porsche i would buy if i was buying a Porsche.

Last edited by R5T; 06-21-2014 at 05:34 AM.