Notices

SICK Italian Road Bike For sale or Trade for Watches

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 06:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura about
Cool SICK Italian Road Bike For sale or Trade for Watches

Up for sale or trade is my totally rad Rossetti SLX 57cm full carbon road bike (ideal for 5'10"-6'2", i'm 6'1"). If your ready to ride something EXOTIC instead of your run of the mill cannondale/specialized/trek and get constant compliments as your blasting past everyone look no further! The insanely efficient frame and cranks transmit every crushing pedal stroke to the pavement while the areodynamically smoothed frame and drop dead gorgeous custom colored 60mm carbon wheels slice thru the air!
I bought it this spring and spent the entire summer mountain biking everyday so I only put 773miles on it. Bike is absolutely flawless and could be sold, SERIOUSLY, as a brand new bike. The only nicks on it are on the stem from mounting a computer which isn't shown or included. However, the cannondale comp is included.
I cruise at 23.5-24mph in clean air as a guy whos only put 773miles on a road bike in his life.... This bike is QUICK!

Specs:
-Full carbon frame, cranks, levers, wheels, bottle cages w/Ti bolts, everything but bars and stem which weight a TON and you could easily save an entire pound and a half maby 2lbs
-Michelin tires, new front and rear has 75%
-Bearings are amazing and wheels will spin for like 5 minutes
-Cannondale computer shows, well, everything you'd want to know or measure
-Weight is approx 15.5-16lbs and will no question be in the 14lb range with new bars if you so choose
-Stiffest most efficient bike I have EVER rode, this includes supersix evo's and the like!
-High end chain is in great shape and shifts super quick
-Pedals are not included and are $120 extra

Again, the bike is flawless and professionally maintained after every single ride and needs absolutely nothing to be raced competitavely at a high level for ONLY $2900

Holy shit!!! Did he just say $2900! That's right folks, you can't get any bike, let alone with 60mm carbon wheels for anywhere NEAR that!

Will trade for/or towards automatic watches except lumtec

Last edited by TheYoungConnoisseur; 10-31-2012 at 06:08 PM.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:26 PM
ddk
Teamspeed Junior Member
ddk is on a distinguished roadddk is on a distinguished roadddk is on a distinguished roadddk is on a distinguished road
I spec'd this bike out with the components in plain sight @ $2990; without the saddle and handle bars. Which manufacture are the bars?

Old 11-09-2012, 04:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura about
Bike specs out at that price with the smaller wheels, my 60mm are no longer available and are significantly more expensive, not to mention better looking.

Aluminum rossetti bars and rossetti seat I never used.
Plus you can't buy any of thier bikes in anything crazy sizes these are rare.
$2800 best price or ill keep it

Last edited by TheYoungConnoisseur; 11-09-2012 at 04:44 PM.