Notices

Classified Moto Cafe Racer

Old 09-16-2012, 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about
Classified Moto Cafe Racer

Selling my Classified Moto Café Bike (Classified Moto)which was completed in the spring of 2012 and is in perfect shape having run 750+ trouble free miles since completion. This bike is considered a “Level 2” Classified Moto with starting prices north of $9,500+ and a waiting list of more than a year at this point.

Bike started as a 1988 Virago 1100 and was broken down and customized from there with the below modifications:

- 1977 Yamaha XS360 Fuel Tank
- 2004 Suzuki GSXR1000 Forks, Front Wheel, Brake Assembly
- Classified Moto Fork Swap machined from solid billet to accommodate wheel travel
- Yamaha R1 Control Perches w/ Pazzo Replica Shorty Levers
- Modified and Black Ceramic Coated Virago Exhaust
- Custom Stitched Marine Vinyl Seat
- Acewell All-in-One Gauge Setup
- Frame Powdercoated crinkle black
- Kawasaki Transmission Gear Pegs
- Complete re-wiring
- Brand-new Starter and Starter Clutch (remedying Virago Issues)
- Stock Virago Rear Wheel (Powdercoated crinkle Black)
- TONS of custom Classified Moto Touches including mesh work, tail section, nickel plating, underbody paneling, etc

The list of parts goes on and on, and on. Please PM or email for more details as there are TONS as the whole bike is custom with very little left untouched. I have well over $10,000 into this bike and am looking to sell for $9,200.

Nothing wrong with the bike at all…just really unable to ride it more than a few times a month and really not into motorcycles as I had imagined I would be. My loss…your gain.

Bike is awesome around town and more than fine on the highway. I have seen an indicated 90+ mph pretty easily and while this bike will exceed 100mph, its not geared for much more. Bike was featured by both BikeExif and Iron & Air in the Spring of 2012 (links below).

Moxie & Brawn – Classified Moto serves up a gnarly XV1100 custom. | Iron & Air

Yamaha XV1100 by Classified Moto

Name:  RearAngle-4.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  71.3 KB

Name:  Rear.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  65.1 KB

Name:  Rear.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  65.1 KB

Name:  DSC_0778.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  194.1 KB

Name:  ToolKit.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  78.0 KB

Name:  ClutchCoverandControls.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  116.3 KB

Name:  TripleandAcewell.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  100.0 KB

Attached Images  
Old 10-03-2012, 07:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
that is really cool!!

Old 10-04-2012, 02:47 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. That should sell fast!

Old 10-04-2012, 04:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
very nice....
How would one go around finding an international shipping quote?

Old 10-04-2012, 05:57 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
Wow. That should sell fast!
Thanks. Effective 10/1, he has stopped taking orders and isn't likely to reopen the queue for anyone to even discuss a new build for 9-12 months!

Originally Posted by GrayTT
very nice....
How would one go around finding an international shipping quote?
Not sure. I know CM is building a bike for someone in Dubai currently which should be finished in the next few months (for someone who owns a Cafe Racer type cafe/restaurant). I can always ask John @ Classified what the best means of shipment would be or best provider. Let me know if you are serious and want me to ask.

Thanks!

Old 10-04-2012, 09:39 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
beautiful bike!

Old 10-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Originally Posted by 95RogueM3
Thanks. Effective 10/1, he has stopped taking orders and isn't likely to reopen the queue for anyone to even discuss a new build for 9-12 months!

Not sure. I know CM is building a bike for someone in Dubai currently which should be finished in the next few months (for someone who owns a Cafe Racer type cafe/restaurant). I can always ask John @ Classified what the best means of shipment would be or best provider. Let me know if you are serious and want me to ask.

Thanks!
I recall you went to W&L, what are you up to now?

Old 11-20-2012, 07:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Deposit Received. Sale Pending.

Old 11-20-2012, 10:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Congratz to both buyer and seller...

Old 11-25-2012, 01:32 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Unfortunately, buyer fell through due not to having his wife's permission.

Back Up For Sale!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Classified Moto Cafe Racer