Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

First Range Rover SVR Owner

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2015, 08:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
A1ExoticsMagazine is an unknown quantity at this point
First Range Rover SVR Owner

Had the opportunity to shoot my buddy Jason's Fuji White Range Rover SVR over the weekend. Jason is the first owner to take delivery of an SVR on the East Coast. This truck is a literal monster. 550 hp….

Luxury and performance join seamlessly together to give the driver the speed and agility of a sports car within a massive 4x4 body. Jason ordered the truck in Estoril Blue, but the factory mistakenly painted the truck Fuji White. Pretty funny because all of the specs sheets and even the plate within the door says Estoril Blue - obviously inaccurate.

Opinions? Has to be my favorite truck I've seen thus far….

Attached Images    
Old 04-20-2015, 10:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
That is funny about the color mix up. If I wanted a sporty SUV, I would get a Cayenne. If I wanted a capable off road SUV, I would get a full size RR. Plus I can't get my eyes to like the look of the RRsport. That is just me, and I am very biased to the full-size RR.

Old 04-20-2015, 02:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Hmmm. I'd have to disagree with you. I'm not a RR guy either, but once I saw this beast in real life - I changed my mind

Old 04-20-2015, 08:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i am more with zzz on this one, full size rr does so much more for me.

Old 04-20-2015, 11:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
Looks awesome! Congrats to him.

Old 04-21-2015, 04:10 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
madtony is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks great but I like the Land Rover better.

Old 04-21-2015, 09:38 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
I actually saw and sat in the RR SV Autobiography which is the bigger one at the NY Auto Show. Wow. Seats almost fully reclined in the back, shades, and a cool feature was the tray tables that extended out of the seat at the click of a button - reminded me of the older Maybach.

Old 05-11-2015, 01:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by A1ExoticsMagazine
Jason ordered the truck in Estoril Blue, but the factory mistakenly painted the truck Fuji White. Pretty funny because all of the specs sheets and even the plate within the door says Estoril Blue - obviously inaccurate.

WTF?!
Ummm Attention to detail, lol...

I absolutely HATED the first gen Rover Sport - the exterior, especially interior, and driving experience was terrible! I'd rather ride a camel.
However the new Sports are kicka55 and I loveee the interior! They certainly did a great job!