Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Help on color combination choice?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 06:28 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
pratas is on a distinguished roadpratas is on a distinguished roadpratas is on a distinguished roadpratas is on a distinguished roadpratas is on a distinguished roadpratas is on a distinguished road
Help on color combination choice?

Happy New Year, everyone!!!

I am going to put the deposit for the 2013 CGT next week so it is time to think about the color combination.

I’ve been to the showroom recently; the only one non-black CGT/GTC/V8 left in my local dealer is silverlake CGT. Due to the high tax in HK, I might just pick one from the basic 17 colors. Moonbeam (or maybe Granite) seems the best option so far at this moment. (too many black or dark Bentley in my neighborhood) However, not seeing it in person, I am not sure is it good or not. So what is everyone thoughts on this?

Regarding the interior, the silverlake in the showroom come with saffron as the main hide and imperial blue as the second. Others are either black or linen. I would like to make the combination like Portland/Imperial Blue, Portland/Burnt Oak, Linen/ Imperial Blue, or Linen/ Burnt Oak. Again, not seeing it in person, I am not sure which combination looks good.

By the way, what’s the 2010 Paris show car color combination? Is it the Extreme Silver with Portland/Burnt Oak?

Thanks

Old 01-14-2013, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
MohdFTW is an unknown quantity at this point
matte white w/ Red interior ?