Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Bentley GT3 Racer at the 2012 LA Auto Show

Old 11-28-2012, 07:10 PM
Teamspeed Editor
JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Post Bentley GT3 Racer at the 2012 LA Auto Show

Bentley GT3 Racer at the 2012 LA Auto Show
by John Coyle

I didn't make it to Paris, so the L.A. Auto Show is the first chance I had to see Bentley's GT3 Racer in person, and you can call me impressed. Now, I'm not a fan of the company's saloon, the Mulsanne, but I think the design team hit it out of the park with GT Speed. When I saw that car for the first time, I just loved how the horseshoe crease on the boot lid was strengthened. It gave a literal edge to the car which was absent before, and gave the entire car a profound definition—you can see it from ten miles away. Fittingly, the GT3 in the booth conforms to my whole idea that cars look better when fitted for battle on the track. I've posted some shots and the initial press video below.

Enjoy.

Old 11-28-2012, 11:28 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Wedgeduck is an unknown quantity at this point
The LA Auto Show started already? I thought it starts on November 30 to December 9? I guess it starting earlier than this Friday.