Notices
Aviation The Teamspeed Aviation Forum.

Model Airplanes

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2012, 02:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Model Airplanes

My father is an aircraft engineer, and so he loves airplanes. Since Xmas is coming soon, I am wanting to get him a model. He has a couple but he has got them from the companies he has worked for, I have searched the usual Ebay and other sites but have found very little. Does anyone know a decent site or store to get these good models from?

I am not looking for a kit, I want an already assembled model. Please let me know if you know of anywhere. Thanks!

Old 11-18-2012, 03:00 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Old 11-19-2012, 01:51 AM
Teamspeed Member
Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Thanks for the info!

Old 11-20-2012, 03:17 PM
Former Sponsor
NAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond repute
Try the Museum of Flight Store

Old 08-12-2014, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AJAYR is an unknown quantity at this point
Factory Direct Models...they can customize almost any plane in different sizes.