Notices
Aviation The Teamspeed Aviation Forum.

First Flight Lesson ..

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Former Sponsor
NAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond repute
Sweeeeet ...

Old 10-03-2012, 09:20 AM
Former Sponsor
NAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond repute
Mine too ... My Dad had his Private ticket which made it a little easier ... Spend my extra money from about 16 on for lessons ...

Old 10-05-2012, 10:05 AM
Former Sponsor
Mine too ... My Dad had his Private ticket ... Went with him a few times when I was a young pup and was a little scared ... Got the bug to fly myself after taking a intro lesson for $39.99 and the instructor never touch the yoke the whole time ... We landed and I told him to "sign me up". Spent all my extra money on lessons after that ...

Old 10-17-2012, 09:57 AM
Former Sponsor
Mine too ... My Dad had his Private ticket ... Went with him a few times when I was a young pup and was a little scared ... Got the bug to fly myself after taking a intro lesson for $39.99 and the instructor never touch the yoke the whole time ... We landed and I told him to "sign me up". Spent all my extra money on lessons after that ...

Old 03-19-2013, 01:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
ebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by NAV-TV
saweeeet! always wanted to learn to fly!

Not allowed in my part of the world though

Old 03-27-2013, 10:11 AM
Former Sponsor
Flying ... The second best thing in the world ...

Old 05-24-2013, 09:08 AM
Former Sponsor
Thanx for all the views ... Going flying with her again this weekend in the new REMOS GX ... Pix to follow ...

Old 05-31-2013, 09:11 AM
Former Sponsor
Took my Son up last week in the REMOS GX light sport ... Nice ...

Last edited by NAV-TV; 05-31-2013 at 09:12 AM.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:58 AM
Former Sponsor
Heres a pix ...

Attached Images  
Old 06-17-2013, 09:20 AM
Former Sponsor
Love this plane ... Anyone flying another light sport aircraft ??

Quick Reply: First Flight Lesson ..