Notices
Aviation The Teamspeed Aviation Forum.

[PICS] 2011 Joint Service OPen House at Andrews AFB

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 08:20 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
[PICS] 2011 Joint Service OPen House at Andrews AFB

The 2011 JSOH show is behind us. That was three long but fun days showcasing the best our military has to offer and reminding me of the many things that make this country great.

I'll start with the iPhone pics I took today of several of the static displays. I'm editing the shots from the Canon and will post those soon.

Old 05-22-2011, 08:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Jeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome pics Tim! Did they have the stealth Blackhawk there?

Moar!

Old 05-22-2011, 08:31 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet!! This is going to be good. Subscribed for more!!

Old 05-22-2011, 08:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gobbles
The 2011 JSOH show is behind us. That was three long but fun days showcasing the best our military has to offer and reminding me of the many things that make this country great.

I'll start with the iPhone pics I took today of several of the static displays. I'm editing the shots from the Canon and will post those soon.

If I had coin I would forgo all those luxury helicopters and buy one of these to commute to my yacht. That is hawt

Old 05-22-2011, 08:42 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Son of a bitch. There is a spec of dirt in the center of every pic!

Old 05-22-2011, 09:20 PM
Full of Win.
Well, if you can forgive the stupid booger in every pic (man I'm pissed) here's what I've got so far:

Old 05-22-2011, 09:21 PM
Full of Win.
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
If I had coin I would forgo all those luxury helicopters and buy one of these to commute to my yacht. That is hawt
That is the new Lakota, and yes it is hawt.

Old 05-22-2011, 09:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond repute
Man I have a pic just like that with the heritage flight with the F-15, A-10, and P-51. Nice pics, despite the booger.

Old 05-22-2011, 09:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
God bless the USA and all those who help make this country what it is

Thanks for sharing Gobbles

Old 05-22-2011, 10:56 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome content, Gobbles! Thanks for sharing.

Quick Reply: [PICS] 2011 Joint Service OPen House at Andrews AFB