Notices
Aviation The Teamspeed Aviation Forum.

Hillary Clinton's plane

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 10:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond repute
Hillary Clinton's plane

I saw this in Mexico City this morning when I was leaving. I had heard on the local news that she was in town. How awesome would it be to have access to government transportation?!

Old 03-23-2010, 11:55 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
What kinda plane is that?

How come you flying commercial bradb1us?

Old 03-24-2010, 11:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
What kinda plane is that?

How come you flying commercial bradb1us?
I was told it's a 757.

Two reasons: the executive security company I use when I travel abroad told us specifically not to fly privately into Mexico right now, and two, we received an offer on our Citation V and it's going into pre-buy today--so I didn't want to risk damaging anything and having the plane stuck down in Mexico.

Old 03-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
Paul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura about
gotta love politicians. they'll bust our balls about private aviation, but will travel around in heavys.

Old 03-24-2010, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
... is she on another drinking binge in Guadalajara??????

Old 03-24-2010, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, it's a 757. Traveling to Mexico in a private jet is really not a big deal, no matter what the security company tells you, they are usually more paranoid than they should be. I have many friends with private jets in Mexico that are both registered there and the U.S., and they never have a problem.

BTW Brad, good luck with the sale.

Old 03-24-2010, 05:44 PM
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
It's the C-32A, it's operated by the 89th Airlift Wing.

Name:  c-32a2.jpg
Views: 670
Size:  34.6 KB

Name:  c-32a1.jpg
Views: 3181
Size:  214.5 KB

Old 03-24-2010, 06:04 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Hernando, you should have a TS party on your boat! Everytime I see a Dos Equis commercial with 'the most interesting man in the world' I think of you. LOL

- don't ask me why.

Old 03-24-2010, 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Hernando, you should have a TS party on your boat! Everytime I see a Dos Equis commercial with 'the most interesting man in the world' I think of you. LOL

- don't ask me why.
LOL thanks. When I get another boat, it's on. I love that Dos Equis commercial. Oh and BTW, I've never had an awkward moment either. I might try to create one tonight, just to see what it's like.

Old 03-24-2010, 07:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Hernando
Yeah, it's a 757. Traveling to Mexico in a private jet is really not a big deal, no matter what the security company tells you, they are usually more paranoid than they should be. I have many friends with private jets in Mexico that are both registered there and the U.S., and they never have a problem.

BTW Brad, good luck with the sale.
We dropped the idea of flying our jet down and of going to Monterrey based on the State Department's reports of violence and the recommendations of our security company. Even the company I was going to visit in Monterrey said it's probably a better idea to stay away for now...lol.

Mexico City was pretty tranquilo, though.

Quick Reply: Hillary Clinton's plane