Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Huracan Gets Its Snow Legs

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2013, 08:16 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Lamborghini Huracan Gets Its Snow Legs

Name:  Lambo 2.jpg
Views: 4252
Size:  197.5 KB

Lamborghini Huracan Gets Its Snow Legs
2 Huracan's spotted testing in less than ideal weather conditions

We now know the highly anticipated replacement for the Lamborghini Gallardo will be called Huracan, which is Spanish for hurricane, and today our trusty spies bring us the latest shots of the new bull cold-weather testing. The new Lambo will be unveiled shortly.

Designed to fill the entry-level slot in Lamborghini's supercars-only lineup, the Huracan will likely sport an updated version of the 5.2-litre V-10 engine found in the current model, with output increased to about 600 horsepower, indicating a likely tag of LP 600-4 appended to its name.

All-wheel drive will, of course, be standard equipment, though rear-drive models, as seen with the Gallardo, may continue forward, too. The most welcome change to the car's mechanical configuration is likely to be the expected replacement of the archaic and clunky e-gear automated manual with a modern seven-speed dual clutch transmission.

As for the structure of the Huracan itself, it's likely the new car will be built largely of aluminium, with carbon fiber and other composites used in key weight-saving locations. It will be a multi-material design combining aluminium and carbon fibre and perhaps even some fibreglass to make a structure that’s almost as sturdy and light as a full carbon structure, but significantly cheaper to produce. This chassis is to be shared with a second-generation Audi R8, due approximately one year after the launch of the Gallardo replacement.

Stay tuned for more!

Name:  Lambo 3.jpg
Views: 3305
Size:  213.5 KB

Name:  Lambo 4.jpg
Views: 3289
Size:  192.9 KB

Name:  Lamborghini Huracan 003.jpg
Views: 3760
Size:  227.6 KB

Name:  Lamborghini Huracan 004.jpg
Views: 3596
Size:  228.2 KB

Name:  Lambo 6.jpg
Views: 3245
Size:  233.8 KB

Name:  Lamborghini Huracan 006.jpg
Views: 4236
Size:  207.0 KB

Old 12-18-2013, 09:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
Really like the chrome wheels on one of them ...

Old 12-18-2013, 09:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Very nice!

Old 12-18-2013, 12:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond repute
Oh boy,Oh boy,Oh boy!!!!!

Old 12-18-2013, 12:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
Viiiiktor is an unknown quantity at this point
Amazing pics, and lamps.
This rim is very ugly!

I hope to remain inside three meters!

I love them!

Old 12-18-2013, 01:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Really looking forward to the unveiling, just puzzled about the black stripe. At first glance you would to say that theres no large intake behind the door, yet from certain angles to lead to believe the black tape could be a breathable cloth covering the intake.

I personelly hope theres no large intake behind the door so that the body line stays fluent, but we will see. As for the rims i dont those will be the standard rims. Just a feeling on that.

Old 12-18-2013, 04:16 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
I can't wait for this car!

Old 12-18-2013, 05:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
After taking a closer look at some high res versions of these photos I found out something really interesting: the wheels do not look like this in fact, they aren't even chromed ... in fact that is tape between the spokes.

That got me thinking ... and I came up with these:
The 'standard' silver version ...

The 'optional' glossy black version ...

The 'Egoista' orange version

I have to admit they do look a lot better like this ... what do you think?

Old 12-18-2013, 06:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond repute
It's going to be sick. And the tailpipes are definitely going to be unique with their slanted off ends. I still contend the LP560 is the best looking car ever made, so if this tops it in my book I'll be very happy!

Old 12-18-2013, 07:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
In the looks dept, this just puts the 458 Specialé to utter shame.

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Huracan Gets Its Snow Legs