Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Where Did The Sharpie Car Go?

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 11:34 PM
Former Sponsor
Brett@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrett@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrett@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrett@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrett@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrett@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrett@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrett@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrett@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrett@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrett@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond repute
Where Did The Sharpie Car Go?

Teamspeed!

Hey Team, I received a few emails and private messages regarding the sharpie car..."Where did it go??!!"
Just thought I should fill you in... Attached are private pictures taken from my phone as I didn't let anyone bring a camera in, where 3 years later in the same place at the dealership we eliminated the sharpie and showed it true colors. People are saying, "Wait I thought it was painted??" Truth be told it was hand painted with several Sharpie Markers and Oil based paint pens but it was done over a coat of 3M wrap that was strategically placed on the Gallardo i didn't know how the media would except the car and never would have thought it would become a piece of me and the Miami story years later. With that said i could not put up with t Lamborghini he fake wrap any longer. Jona Cerwinske (the original artist) and my self met at 11pm on a Friday night were we decided to make Sharpie real. Something I will be able to hand down in my family for years to come as my late father Irv David, left me the one car that made his career in the exotic car industry. It had to be made real.

There aren't pictures of the new production yet but were about 20 days away from completion where the car will be placed in our body shop for a real clear coat to make the car REAL! I'm so excited to see the final result and i promised Team Speed the first exclusive of the real piece of Performing Art.

I promise to follow with pictures shortly... WebbBland get your camera ready. Were about to blow TEAMSPEED up!

Attached Images     
Old 06-09-2010, 12:20 AM
Teamspeed Member
KingVen is an unknown quantity at this point
Should get a 560 bumper on there!

Old 06-09-2010, 12:37 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Let's just say this is going to be one awesome Teamspeed feature folks!

Old 06-09-2010, 12:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
wow very cool, can not wait for the final product!

Old 06-09-2010, 01:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Looking forward to seeing this Brett!

Old 06-09-2010, 01:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Can't wait to see it! Should be awesome. I agree that you should put an LP560-4 bumper on it first

Old 06-09-2010, 03:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
I'm speechless! This just made my night! So many props for the original idea and now taking it to the next level!

Old 06-09-2010, 05:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
if you don't mind me asking - what was the car that your father left you?

Old 06-09-2010, 05:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Clubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond repute
Lambo Art Car ! I love it ! Make sure the artist signs her somewhere !

Old 06-09-2010, 07:23 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
speedwheeler1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks sick! Can't wait to see is with a nice clearcoat over it.

Quick Reply: Where Did The Sharpie Car Go?