Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

> Lamborghini's Super Trofeo Presence At Sepang Circuit, Malaysia

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2014, 09:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AT903 is an unknown quantity at this point
> Lamborghini's Super Trofeo Presence At Sepang Circuit, Malaysia

2014 was the greatest year yet for us Malaysian Lamborghini fans, as most of you who follow the Blancpain Super Trofeo series should know, this series of Lamborghini factory events visited our Sepang Circuit for the first time ever, for one of the scheduled races around the weekend of May 11th, and again around the previous weekend of November 22nd for the World Final where all 3 Super Trofeo series' converged and the overall champion for 2014 was crowned.

Starting off with the first event on May 11th, it was great and interesting to see so many passionate Lamborghini owners and dealers bringing their Gallardo Super Trofeos out for a weekend of committed racing in the heat and pressure of Sepang. However, the main draw, for me at least, was off the track (mostly) for Lamborghini had decided to land in Sepang with quite a bang.. With a Sesto Elemento.

My God, what a car.. Every inch dripping with bare carbon fiber, focus, and naked aggression and intent. It's quite a beast!

I really like the updated wheels, with the carbon fiber aero fin, and black spokes and red center lock racing nut similar to the wheels on the Veneno (more of which to come later..). Genuine Lamborghini style, purposeful yet exotic looking.

That 570PS V10 was just visible through the cooling outlets.

Ceramic exhaust outlets with a carbon fiber skin (correct me if this is described inaccurately). One of my favorite details on the Sesto Elemento.

The interior of course was like nothing else in any other car. Having been lucky enough to take a seat inside briefly for a photo, I can attest that although stripped bare it felt incredibly comfortable, direct and natural. I could easily imagine myself reeling off fast lap after fast lap of Sepang or a favorite back road loop in one of these.

After everything was over, it was kept away safely in the main Squadra Corse pit, ready for its journey to its next destination.

Team Aylezo FX Primus' Gallardo Super Trofeo, also mainly sponsored by our sole Lamborghini distributor JH Italia.

If you like my photos, do drop me a Like and Follow at my photography page here: https://www.facebook.com/at903a

Cheers!

Old 11-26-2014, 09:47 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
As for the World Final weekend that just passed, we had also been anticipating it since the last event in May, as it would mark the official world debut of the new Huracan LP620-2 Super Trofeo. This would also probably give us some idea of how the future Huracan SuperLeggera would look like. However, no one could have expected what else the Lamborghini factory guys would be bringing along..

In the week before World Final, I got word that a god damn Veneno LP750-4 had also landed at Sepang. Then photos began to surface. Needless to say, I made my way straight to Sepang that weekend, and eventually managed to hunt it down.

Wow.. Just wow. I still have no words to describe how epic this most exotic and extreme of Raging Bulls was in person.. So I'll just let my first photos do the talking for now.

This is actually the Veneno factory prototype, as all 3 customer cars are already with their owners.

These were the 2 Huracan LP620-2 Super Trofeos they brought for existing Super Trofeo clients and selected media to test. Quite a looker, and if I did buy a Huracan SuperLeggera one day I'd want it in the same cool matte grey hue as the one on the right.

Much more to come soon, so stay tuned.

Last edited by AT903; 11-26-2014 at 09:49 PM.
Old 11-27-2014, 05:40 AM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Awesome pictures, thx.

Realy like that Sesto Elemento!!!

Old 11-27-2014, 08:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Nice pictures!

Stunning Sesto Elemento!

Old 11-27-2014, 10:38 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Thanks! Here's another one of that Sesto's interior.

On a side note, should we not have a dedicated thread for these special Lamborghinis? Like the Veneno, Sesto Elemento, and Reventon. Just a thought.

Old 11-28-2014, 03:35 AM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by AT903
Thanks! Here's another one of that Sesto's interior.

On a side note, should we not have a dedicated thread for these special Lamborghinis? Like the Veneno, Sesto Elemento, and Reventon. Just a thought.
Feel free to start such a thread!!

Did you get a ride in the Sesto? How many were produced by Lamborghini?

Old 12-02-2014, 11:10 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Unfortunately not, as the Sesto Elemento was there to be driven and ridden only by selected VIP Lamborghini clients chosen by the factory.

Have heard from a photographer friend that all 15 customer Sesto Elementos have been built and delivered, unfortunately they are all hidden away in private collections and will likely never be well used for their intended purpose

Old 12-03-2014, 01:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
For those of you who love arses

Old 12-07-2014, 05:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by AT903
Unfortunately not, as the Sesto Elemento was there to be driven and ridden only by selected VIP Lamborghini clients chosen by the factory.

Have heard from a photographer friend that all 15 customer Sesto Elementos have been built and delivered, unfortunately they are all hidden away in private collections and will likely never be well used for their intended purpose
Again, very beautiful photos. About the Sesto Elementos. Lamborghini made the 20 cars. They sold and of course delivered the 18 of the 20 and they kept the last two for the company. The one is located in Europe and the second is in their distributor in the Middle East.

Old 12-08-2014, 07:30 AM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by St_Ex
Again, very beautiful photos. About the Sesto Elementos. Lamborghini made the 20 cars. They sold and of course delivered the 18 of the 20 and they kept the last two for the company. The one is located in Europe and the second is in their distributor in the Middle East.

There was one racing a Laferrari on the street in the Middle East. Probably the one you mentioned.

Never liked the Veneno, but its always great to see details from these cars.

Quick Reply: > Lamborghini's Super Trofeo Presence At Sepang Circuit, Malaysia