Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini LP570-4 Superleggera Photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2013, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
Talking Lamborghini LP570-4 Superleggera Photoshoot

I recently had the chance to spend some time with Eurocharged Performance new Lamborghini LP570-4 Superleggera before they shipped it off to UGR for some goodies. Enjoy the photos. If anyone is interested in high quality gallery prints let me know.

Don't forget to follow my Jeremy Cliff Photography Facebook Page, I keep it updated daily with new work and behind the scenes images.
Full set: Lamborghini LP570-4 Superleggera « Jeremy Cliff Photography

Last edited by myacreative; 10-15-2013 at 11:35 AM.
Old 10-15-2013, 12:54 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Wowowowow!