Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Miura S in "Verde Pistachio" Photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
Talking Lamborghini Miura S in "Verde Pistachio" Photoshoot

I figured some of you guys would appreciate this car. I recently spent some time with this beautiful "Pistachio Verde" Lamborghini Miura S in front of my camera. The Miura has been a car I've wanted to shoot for quite some time now and am quite happy with how the images came out. This car is one of few that literally made me stop and stare at it when I arrived at the location. I'm hoping to shoot another one in the near future. Hope you guys enjoy.

Old 08-16-2013, 05:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Stunning

Old 08-16-2013, 05:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
Did you happen to take a shot from the front with the doors open?

Regardless fantastic work the car is absolutely stunning

Old 08-16-2013, 05:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
super stunning !

Old 08-17-2013, 01:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
Outstanding!

Old 08-17-2013, 08:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Alexscud
super stunning !
Originally Posted by KENT
Outstanding!
Although I am a big fan of Ferrari, this is my favourite supercar. It's a woman!! G O R G E O U S !!

Old 08-18-2013, 01:26 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
330kph is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome. Great shots, thank you.

Old 08-18-2013, 04:30 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Alex_991 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Awesome picture! love the exterior color, but interior color... not a big fan...

Old 08-19-2013, 12:38 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Duma will become famous soon enoughDuma will become famous soon enoughDuma will become famous soon enoughDuma will become famous soon enoughDuma will become famous soon enoughDuma will become famous soon enoughDuma will become famous soon enoughDuma will become famous soon enoughDuma will become famous soon enough
oh my god.... perfect

Old 08-22-2013, 02:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Wink

It really is one of if not the most beautiful cars ever. Thanks for posting the pictures, they are magnificent.

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Miura S in "Verde Pistachio" Photoshoot