Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Spied: Lamborghini Aventador Roadster

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 03:06 PM
Teamspeed Editor
JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JCoyle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

by Teamspeed Spies

The Aventador LP700-4 has already been unofficially confirmed as a Roadster by United States' EPA last year. And it's not going to be long until we see it, because the carbon fiber monocoque has already been sliced and "roadstered." These spy photos capture the new flagship convertible model undergoing testing in Germany.

We’re not quite sure yet, but judging by the fact that the engine cover for that all-mighty V12 is basically the same, we think the roof won’t retract into a rear compartment. Most likely, you’ll still have to get out of the car and take off a panel that fits into the front compartment.

We expect this won't be an issue for potential customers. This is a very special car for very special occasions, and not even the sure-to-be special—read: outrageously expensive—price will deter Lamborghini fans from scooping them up.

Old 10-02-2012, 03:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
Nice shots, but isn't this the same car as in an earlier post :
https://teamspeed.com/forums/aventad...amouflage.html

Still love the looks of it ... it has a white interior 'Bicolor Elegante' I think it's called, the doors have two sections of white, also the exterior is white on this car, just imagine it with the new Dione wheels on it.

Rumor has it the unveil will be in the US instead of Geneva ?

Old 10-02-2012, 03:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
I think they will have unveiling at the US becuz A/L already made an announce for ordering Roadster.. So they have to make a correct timing, next years - it'll be too late..!

Old 10-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hong-Gi
I think they will have unveiling at the US becuz A/L already made an announce for ordering Roadster.. So they have to make a correct timing, next years - it'll be too late..!
I have actually seen filled out, signed order forms for the Roadster already ... I was so hoping it would be in Paris ... instead we get a 'NEW' Gallardo LP560-4.

Old 10-02-2012, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
Me too! Some unique Gallardo welcomed us.. What I know is there is only one left motorshow, is LA..! November!!

Old 10-03-2012, 03:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Does anyone know if the Aventador Roadsters roof will be similiar to the Murcielagos roof? Or will this be something similar to the 458 spider?

Old 10-03-2012, 08:04 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
slykmr is an unknown quantity at this point
Think they are saying a 2 piece roof. kinda like the CGT if I am not mistaken.

Old 10-04-2012, 05:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Just hope they dont close the engine bay this time

Old 10-04-2012, 05:56 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
CF roof construction, the only remaining odds are if it will be like CGT or folding behind the seats.

And yes, dealers started to collect pre-orders for the Roadster, so I guess LA autoshow is the right place for a unveiling with CA still being one of the most important markets for high-end cars.

Old 11-10-2012, 06:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member

Quick Reply: Spied: Lamborghini Aventador Roadster