Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Transparent Engine Bonnet for LP560

Old 04-01-2012, 09:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
salihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to behold
Transparent Engine Bonnet for LP560

I would like to get one for my car, oem retail is around $10k, so I'm looking for a used or replica one. Does anybody suggest agata-sports.com products? Any feedbacks, experiences?

Thanks,

Salih

Old 04-01-2012, 09:08 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Not worth it

Old 04-01-2012, 10:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by salihbjk
I would like to get one for my car, oem retail is around $10k, so I'm looking for a used or replica one. Does anybody suggest agata-sports.com products? Any feedbacks, experiences?

Thanks,

Salih
Agata sports is a joke. Stay away from them.

Old 04-01-2012, 10:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Ferrari Parts, Ferrari Accessories, and Ferrari Performance Products - Ricambi America, Inc.
I was surfing for my next car and saw this...thought you might be interested.

Old 04-01-2012, 10:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
salihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by jstrat85
Agata sports is a joke. Stay away from them.
Did you use any of their product?

Old 04-01-2012, 01:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
Daaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura about
Did you use any of their product?
They were an affiliate with another Lamborghini based forum and members claimed their products had bad fitment or never returned their e-mails/calls.

Agata-Sports.... Who the hell are they? - Lamborghini Forum

Old 04-01-2012, 01:35 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Not worth it
100%...looks many times better without it! Rather invest in a 570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale engine cover...THAT would be worth it!

Last edited by McRae; 04-01-2012 at 01:37 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I thought about a Trofeo one, but I just thought if regular glass one is $10k, trofeo should cost twice as much

Old 04-01-2012, 04:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Daaavid
They were an affiliate with another Lamborghini based forum and members claimed their products had bad fitment or never returned their e-mails/calls.

Agata-Sports.... Who the hell are they? - Lamborghini Forum
Thank you, that helped a lot.

Salih

Old 04-01-2012, 04:19 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
I thought about a Trofeo one, but I just thought if regular glass one is $10k, trofeo should cost twice as much
Indeed and would be worth every penny...there are TOO many clear engine bonnet cars on the road atm imo...be original and pick up a trofeo cover...DO IT!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Transparent Engine Bonnet for LP560