Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Gallardo vs. Superleggera (pick one) both on ADV.1's!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 11:55 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
BillLee is on a distinguished roadBillLee is on a distinguished roadBillLee is on a distinguished roadBillLee is on a distinguished roadBillLee is on a distinguished road
Gallardo vs. Superleggera (pick one) both on ADV.1's!

Wish I had a shot of both of them together. Shot for EVS Motors in Houston.

If you are on Facebook please "Like" my page: http://www.facebook.com/PhotosbyBillyBy

Last edited by BillLee; 02-25-2012 at 11:59 PM.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
put the wheels on the green g on the SL and you have a winner!

Old 02-26-2012, 01:43 AM
Teamspeed Member
Daaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura about
Hey BillLee!

I pass by this place almost daily, it was cool to see the Verde Ithaca Gallardo parked out front in the rain this past week.

Old 02-26-2012, 01:57 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Great shots! Welcome to the TEAM!

Old 02-26-2012, 09:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The green one.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Green one looks better --- but with a different finish on the wheels the SL could look amazing. My $02

Old 02-26-2012, 10:28 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Ray's nose on the Yellow SL looks great!

Old 02-26-2012, 10:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Green one

Old 02-26-2012, 10:46 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
BillLee is on a distinguished roadBillLee is on a distinguished roadBillLee is on a distinguished roadBillLee is on a distinguished roadBillLee is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GuessWho
put the wheels on the green g on the SL and you have a winner!
i would have to agree.
Originally Posted by Daaavid
Hey BillLee!

I pass by this place almost daily, it was cool to see the Verde Ithaca Gallardo parked out front in the rain this past week.
Nice, I come there to get my car fixed up and modded here.
Originally Posted by DJ
Great shots! Welcome to the TEAM!
Thanks for the welcome!

Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Green one looks better --- but with a different finish on the wheels the SL could look amazing. My $02
yeah i think a matte black finish on the face would look pretty good on the SL
Originally Posted by DJ
Ray's nose on the Yellow SL looks great!
i believe its a bumper from ISG. someone correct me if i'm wrong

Old 02-26-2012, 01:53 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Dutchie is on a distinguished roadDutchie is on a distinguished road
The yellow SL looks amazing. Good to see one that's doesn't have every accent on it in contrasting black.

Quick Reply: Gallardo vs. Superleggera (pick one) both on ADV.1's!