Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Car transport Stockholm-Monaco

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 02:32 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Car transport Stockholm-Monaco

Just thought I would check in to see in anyone had any good contacts for car transports.
I feel that every time I go to ship a car its crazy prized and takes forever! I have had transports Sthlm-MC from 1000e-5000e but I have yet to find a company that I wish to use again...

Anyone has any info that could help? would be greatly appreciated!

(My dealer was kind enough to let me use the 670 I traded it in for the Aventador for a few weeks until he has a buyer and since the sun is soon to come out I need a bull down here... )

/JON

Old 03-17-2011, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
AndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant future
Cue 1000 posts offering to drive it down

Old 03-17-2011, 02:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
haha, yea that would not be to hard to find a guy to drive it down. Posted the same thing on a Swedish forum and that was the first comment there as well...

Old 03-17-2011, 02:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond repute
I wish I could help, just remember that no matter where you transport, you get what you pay for. As far as the timing goes, there are rules and regulations that any truck/transport company has to follow. I am sure the this applies in your country as well. Good luck with the move.

Old 03-17-2011, 02:49 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
EuroTransport erbjöd mig Stockholm - Menton för 11,000 kr härom året och har för mig det skulle ta 4 dagar. Vet att de bl a kört bilarna åt GT Polonia runt i Europa så de verkar vettiga att ha och göra med och inga klåpare.

Old 03-17-2011, 03:08 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Jon, I'll book my ticket now and bring it right to you mate, say the word! Just know I will put a big arse Teamspeed.com sticker on the car though!

Old 03-17-2011, 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
11 000 är ju sjukt bra, men tror att man ska ha lite tur med att det ska passa in i deras schema då med.

Vet att jag snackat med dem tidigare och jag har för mig att det var just det att jag inte hade möjlighet att vänta på att de hade en körning...

Men ska ringa dem i morgon och kolla av...

Tack för tipset!

Old 03-17-2011, 03:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond repute
Japp, Eurotransport är det enda jag kommer på också. Alternativet är ju att kolla om det går att köra tågfrakt eller dyl. ned till Nice om du vill komma ned i pris.

Old 03-17-2011, 03:21 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Tåg verkar inte vara något vidare. Letade själv för några månader sedan - godståg verkar inte vilja ta i privata biltransporter med tång, och det enda biltåg jag hittade i rätt riktning var Hamburg - Alessandria .... vilket innebär minst 100 mil som man måste köra i alla fall, och dessutom är det dyrt. Typ 6-700 EUR för en "mid size"-bil och plats i tågkupé. Enkel väg.

Old 03-17-2011, 04:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Jag vet att det är uttjatat, men jag, en mogen 43 åring, inte alls gasglad och i behov av lite semester kan hjälpa dig personligen att köra bilen ner

Quick Reply: Car transport Stockholm-Monaco