Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
I am sooooo happy that the father finally come it was definitely worth the wait. This car is INSANE! I am so over the moon Lamborghini designed a beautiful looking car, however it would have been nice if the official pics were taken outside, like the Pagani Huayra.

Old 02-28-2011, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Nice post, but this car just doesn't seem to do it for me.

Old 02-28-2011, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Spadge1976
the design of this car makes me appreciate the clean, uncluttered lines of the very elegant Murcielago even more.
I still like this though. I guarantee they will replace it before 10 years though, no way this design can last a decade.
I thought the same but now am not so sure, if this can evolve like the Murcielago it could well last a decade.

Old 02-28-2011, 04:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow that looks great! Cant wait to see some Q stiching with carbon fiber!!

Old 02-28-2011, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
scramjet is on a distinguished roadscramjet is on a distinguished roadscramjet is on a distinguished roadscramjet is on a distinguished road
Oh BABY! That's BAD ASS !!

Finally I get to see it, in 2-D at least !!

Looking forward to Concorso Italiano in August!!

I think this means that the Lamborghini Factory will be there !!
I hope !

Old 02-28-2011, 04:21 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Stunned!

Old 02-28-2011, 04:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
If you go on the offical site and make the colour Giallo Evros it looks a hell of a lot like a generation one Gallardo

Old 02-28-2011, 04:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
The back is amazing, easily the best back-end of any current sports car. The front is also stunning. The side and top view are a lot to swallow, especially with all the geometrical shapes and styling lines all over the place. The rear 1/4 window area is especially busy, lots to take in. The rest of the interior/exterior styling is typical in-your-face Lamborghini, which is a turn-on. But, all the geometrical shapes are going to look good in white, black and different shades of grey and silver. I don't think this car will wear the wild orange and green from the Murcielago era as well.

I feel let down by the technology in the Aventador. It has practically nothing new compared to the competition. I feel like this car is just keeping up with the competition in tech and innovation. Besides the ISR, whose contribution isn't established yet, nothing else is out-of-the-ordinary impressive. Maybe they're holding back in the innovations for later evolutions down the line.

I'm sure the road tests will be impressive and I can't wait to see and hear these on the streets.

Old 02-28-2011, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
xlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond repute
Looking forward to seeing more of this animal!

Old 02-28-2011, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
Not sure about the 'ALIEN vs PREDATOR' typeface on the official site. I'm guessing this will be on the rocker panel as well.

Quick Reply: Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!