Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murcielago DIY Oil change Tutorial

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 12:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Yes that is a fantastic site. If you are a motoring enthusiast who does their own wrenching then I highly encourage you read EVERY page of the Motor Oil tutorial. The rest of the content is great too. It's all good stuff and very educational.

Factory specs are listed above of course. Next time I swap oil though I might try a 0w-40, or even a 0w-30 and see how it goes. I'm guessing the big V12 will prefer the -40 over the -30. Would love to hear about more experiences with other oils in this thread, as Auctung has done above.