Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 07:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Post VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory

Name:  photo_of_the_day_lamborghini_lp7004_aventador_in_factory.jpg
Views: 4718
Size:  107.3 KB

Lamborghini AVENTADOR LP 700-4

Sneak Viewing 12.11.10

Got an VIP invitation from Lamborghini S.p.A to come to the factory and see the new V12 model and the new carbon facility production.

Lamborghini offered flight ticket, transport to/from Bologna airport and lunch. Not bad... since the car first will be officially unweiled at The International Geneva Motor Show in March 2011.

And it was a blast! I was picked up at Bologna airport by Lamborghini and brought to a restaurant for lunch, right next to the factory. Needless to say...it was amazing. I love Italian food.

After that, arrived to the factory where I had to sign a CONFIDENTIALITY COMMITMENT, got a PASS and had to lock phone camera etc inside a locker room.

Lamborghini offered coffee and cookies as well in the museum and then it was time...

They made a very nice and professional presentation. Explaining all the work they have put into this and time after time saying that they wanted to create something truly unique, the One. "The One and only" he said time after time.

* So the facts are as posted 700 Hp, 2,9 sec 0-100 km/t, 7 gear ect... BUT more important how does it LOOK.....

* It looks like NOTHING else!! But you can still see it is a "Murcielago relative". An evolution. But so many different details. I think Lamborghini has a potential hit. I also sat inside the car and fired it up. I was kind of muted, but we will see when the final car arrives.

* It has a evolution of the Murcielago doors. They still open up, difference is that the doors are going a little out as well.

* The AVENTADOR has a digital speedometer and and the stop/start butten in the middle. It is the kind of design that will grow on you, first time you will say woow and from there it will grow into love.

* I asked why they did not use a dual-clutch, which most people were expecting. He answered me that they wanted to keep THE Lamborghini feeling, a feeling of the clients SHIFTING gear. In the dual-clutch you dont get this feeling. And also wery important, around 40% lighter. The new gear box has a weight of only 79 KG !!

* I also asked about the name and he confirmed that the JOTA name will not be used. And he did say it would be called Lamborghini AVANTADOR LP 700-4, but not to confirm it before it was official from the facory. AVENTADOR means the daring one or the one who dares.

Story in short:

The name is coming from the bull of the Sons of Don Celestino Cuadri Vides. The black bull weighed 507 kilos and was called Aventador
It got a second place in the Plaza de Toros de Zaragoza, (10/15/1993 ), and the skilled matador Emilio Muñoz cut off his ear. After it was celebrated as one of the bravest bulls.

I am really looking forward to see it drive. That car will be a BLAST !!!

After the presentation I was driven to their new production hall where they already have started to build for the cars.

The day ended with a meeting, discussing some future business...

Got back home way after midnight and a 22 hour day, "dead" but "quite content....."

Name:  lamborghini-quality-day-17.jpg
Views: 4590
Size:  267.6 KB

Name:  IMG_0175.jpg
Views: 10843
Size:  135.7 KB

Name:  IMG_0177.jpg
Views: 10535
Size:  104.7 KB

Name:  IMG_0186.jpg
Views: 11949
Size:  108.0 KB

Name:  IMG_0181.jpg
Views: 10866
Size:  139.6 KB

Last edited by MONACO BODYGUARDS™; 11-19-2010 at 08:05 AM.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:04 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, sounds like you had a blast. Needless to say I'm kinda envy.

Great review and thank you for sharing.

btw

Old 11-19-2010, 08:41 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for sharing your impressions with us MONACO BODYGUARDS, major rep for you. Few buds of mine were there, the success exceeded the expectations after the presentation days and pre-orders are flowing in, that is great,

Last edited by D55L; 11-19-2010 at 09:26 AM.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:51 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
j09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to all
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Could this be????

Name:  제목 없음.jpg
Views: 10681
Size:  22.2 KB

Old 11-19-2010, 08:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by j09333
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Could this be????

Attachment 58864

Yes this is the FIRST photo posted on the internet and that is by MONACO BODYGUARDS™

Ok ok

Last edited by MONACO BODYGUARDS™; 11-19-2010 at 09:04 AM.
Old 11-19-2010, 09:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Yes this is the FIRST photo posted on the internet and that is by MONACO BODYGUARDS™

Ok ok
Hey its better than nothing so far , great write up

Old 11-19-2010, 09:18 AM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Very well done! Thank you sir for posting!

Welcome to TS.

Old 11-19-2010, 10:04 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome stuff! Welcome again!

Old 11-19-2010, 10:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Awesome write up!
Thanks for sharing!

Old 11-19-2010, 11:14 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice! Thanks for sharing, and welcome to TS!

Quick Reply: VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory