Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2016, 04:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Aventador Factory NEWS

I hope that you did not spend your money on this........ Even it looks and drives great....

Aventador SV

Attached Images    
Old 06-21-2016, 03:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Thank you Viiiiktor, you are one of my most loyal followers!
Thanks again my friend!!

Old 06-21-2016, 03:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by kelsa
Monaco Bodyguards man, you are the man, forefront of just about all the lambo stuff!

i'm very loooking foward to this big reveal it's gonna be awesome!

Thank you for the kind words!!!

Old 06-26-2016, 07:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
REVEALED Aventador 2.0

Ok finally.... I have been guarding this info for a very very long time. But now the time has come. I present to you:

The Aventador LP800-4

This is not a facelift, this is the Aventador 2.0. There will be so many upgrades from the original. You will see many elements in this new car from both the SV, the Huracán and the Centenario. Here are the new stuff that you might see:

* 800 HP - and more torque.

* Lamborghini's new "Doppia Frizione" - Dual Clutch gearbox.

* Lamborghini Infotainment System, with TFT virtual cockpit display like in the Huracán.

* ANIMA (Adaptive Network Intelligent Management).

* Lamborghini Piattaforma Inerziale (LPI)

* "LDS - Lamborghini Dynamic Steering"

They will start production, not so long from now. You can ask questions and I will reveal more details..... If the thread get enough likes.....

Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A.

Attached Images  
Old 06-26-2016, 02:03 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
lambo88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice, so unveil in October at Paris motorshow?

Old 06-26-2016, 11:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Always best and newest info. Love your threads Monaco Bodyguards

Old 07-01-2016, 04:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
Viiiiktor is an unknown quantity at this point
REVEALED Aventador 2.0

The Aventador LP800-4

Really?
I do not believe it. I think the name is certainly changing.
Hybrid version will be?
Doppia Frizione -> Yes baby! It will be very fast, hope it will be over 1500 kg.

More info. Now there are no spy? Huracanrol is ever written something, but I do not understand. Can you help?

Old 07-06-2016, 07:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
REVEALED Aventador 2.0

Ok finally.... I have been guarding this info for a very very long time. But now the time has come. I present to you:

The Aventador LP800-4

This is not a facelift, this is the Aventador 2.0. There will be so many upgrades from the original. You will see many elements in this new car from both the SV, the Huracán and the Centenario. Here are the new stuff that you might see:

* 800 HP - and more torque.

* Lamborghini's new "Doppia Frizione" - Dual Clutch gearbox.

* Lamborghini Infotainment System, with TFT virtual cockpit display like in the Huracán.

* ANIMA (Adaptive Network Intelligent Management).

* Lamborghini Piattaforma Inerziale (LPI)

* "LDS - Lamborghini Dynamic Steering"

They will start production, not so long from now. You can ask questions and I will reveal more details..... If the thread get enough likes.....

First, long time to no see, I missed you

Okay.. from the main point. Those are little bit different from what I heard.
There's no room for mounting dual clutch on Aventador carbon tub, because that are made only for mounting ISR. Agree on LDS, we know SV has LDS, this will be on there too, with rear steering system like Centenario.

Waiting for more information, will be fun

Old 07-19-2016, 08:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
Old 07-27-2016, 07:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
LamboCARS' latest works.. very nice.

More at The 2017 Lamborghini Aventador restyle - the STORY on LamboCARS.com

Attached Images         

Quick Reply: VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory