Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 07:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Aventador

I like this......

Tuning

Attached Images  
Old 10-22-2014, 09:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Aventador

Just awesome pics.........

Aventador LP 720-4 50° Anniversario

Attached Images    
Old 10-24-2014, 06:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by D55L
Each time I'm browsing this forum I want to applaud my dear friend Monaco Bodyguards for the most accurate Lamborghini info I've ever read!

I literally have nothing to add!

Uuuuups I am getting old...... I forgot to answer you my friend.

Thanks a lot for the kind words, hope to meet up in 2015? I would be happy to show you our new HQ.

We need you more here, don't be a stranger. Many people appreciate you, including me.

Old 10-25-2014, 05:40 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Uuuuups I am getting old...... I forgot to answer you my friend.
Thanks a lot for the kind words, hope to meet up in 2015? I would be happy to show you our new HQ.
We need you more here, don't be a stranger. Many people appreciate you, including me.
Thanks mate, your thread is one few I'm following here these days and I do try to post as often as possible, but I'm so busy lately.

I'll try my best to visit Monaco next year and of course it would be great to meet up.

Old 11-05-2014, 03:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Hong-Gi
Long time no see Monaco Bodyguards!

If I'm right, there'll another extreme model except SV, I'm looking for that too.

Good to see you too Hong-Gi, we need you more here!! Post up!

Old 11-12-2014, 07:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Aventador

Ultimate line up.....

Attached Images  
Old 11-12-2014, 07:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Aventador

SV "wannabe"

Attached Images  
Old 11-16-2014, 01:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Aventador

More pics coming here tomorrow:
https://teamspeed.com/forums/travel-...hread-102.html

Bianco Canapus

Attached Images   
Old 11-16-2014, 07:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Aventador

SV "wannabe"
Meanwhile in Mexico...

Old 11-22-2014, 10:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Zambrano
Meanwhile in Mexico...

The original wheels in the pic above, looks waaaaaaaaayyyyy better.

Quick Reply: VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory