Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Matte Black LP650-4

Old 02-28-2010, 05:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
Matte Black LP650-4

Got a PM saying I should post up the couple pics of this Matte Black LP650-4 that I had. I wish I would have gotten to do a whole shoot with it but wasn't able to, it sold before we could Pics are nothing special, just shot a couple while at the dealer hanging out with some friends.

most people will hate the rims... i did as well when i saw pics of them. when i saw them in person i liked them much more. still not my fav, but def better then in pics IMO

Old 02-28-2010, 05:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for posting the pics. So far I had only seen the video.
About the rims. I don't just hate them, I hate the whole car in fact. I truly love the LP650 Roadster but what this guy did to it is inexcusable.
The car is ruined!

YouTube - family guy rueened

Old 02-28-2010, 06:28 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Benny-vc is an unknown quantity at this point
The lamborghini dealer in Belgium (lamborghini Brussels) has a demo gallardo in matte black (a wrap). I'll try to post a picture soon!

Old 02-28-2010, 06:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I like it, and the wheels are not that bad at all anyways.

Old 02-28-2010, 12:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
really? i take it you don't like the matte black paint...

Originally Posted by Ludas
Thanks for posting the pics. So far I hade only seen the video.
About the rims. I don't just hate them, I hate the whole car in fact. I truly love the LP650 Roadster but what this guy did to it is inexcusable.
The car is ruined!

YouTube - family guy rueened

Old 02-28-2010, 12:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
I like it, I would've rather had ithaca green accents than orange, but it looks badass.

Great pictures, as always. Maybe you should post a thread of various car pictures and someone will make it a facebook feature?

Old 02-28-2010, 12:38 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
change the wheels and its good to go ! i love the matte black

Old 02-28-2010, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
I like it, I would've rather had ithaca green accents than orange, but it looks badass.

Great pictures, as always. Maybe you should post a thread of various car pictures and someone will make it a facebook feature?
i plan on making one big post in the Photo section soon with all sorts of photos...

where would i post all car photos? Photo section?

Old 02-28-2010, 01:24 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Matte black makes every super car look super-er () imo.

Old 02-28-2010, 01:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
was that factory matte?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Matte Black LP650-4