Notices

2011 GT3RS OEM parts

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2014, 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
2011 GT3RS OEM parts

I have tons of GT3RS parts that are unused and will work on most 997 911's. Parts include Front and Rear shocks, springs, shock mounts, toe links, sway bars, control arms, etc. I also have 2 unused rear axles. I also have the OEM Nav unit, Glove box, shift cables, red seat belts, A/C compressor and lines, side rad scoops, E-brake handle, diff clutch set, trans gear sets, rear bumper heat shields, exhaust heat shields, etc. This stuff is brand new and came off "The Colonel"
Buyer pays shipping. These parts will be a steal so I can get rid of them.
PM your email and I can send pics.

Old 12-11-2014, 02:27 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
sterlingc1975 is an unknown quantity at this point
porsche parts

do you still have rear bumper and heat shields?

Old 12-11-2014, 02:30 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
sterlingc1975 is an unknown quantity at this point
gt3 parts

also the red belts?

Old 12-11-2014, 08:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Got your PM. I do not have a rear bumper. I do have the heat shields. You would get all of em.

Old 12-19-2014, 06:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Some Photos. The suspension would help most any GT3 owner greatly. I also have brand new drive shafts. If you track a bunch, wait til you have to buy these new. Mine are a deal.

Attached Images     
Old 12-31-2014, 01:05 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
boostedt0y is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you have the RS steering wheel for sale? Is the glove box alcantara?

Old 12-31-2014, 12:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Do not have steering wheel. Glove box is regular leather. I have an alcanterra headliner, ebrake handle, and the dash carbon parts that I can sell. And you can have the glove box since it won't do me much good otherwise.

Red belts and axles are gone. I'm taking $200 for the shift cables. If you have a GT3, this is a steal for something needed that costs a mint from Porsche.

Last edited by GTCole; 12-31-2014 at 12:36 PM.
Old 01-01-2015, 10:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^^ happy new year! hope u come back a bit more this year.

Old 01-04-2015, 10:49 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Nav unit available?

Old 01-14-2015, 01:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Will the suspension fit my Miata?

Quick Reply: 2011 GT3RS OEM parts