Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2002 Lexus SC430 - Red/Off White - Aliso Viejo, CA

Old 04-05-2012, 11:12 AM
Banned
Global Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really nice
2002 Lexus SC430 - Red/Off White - Aliso Viejo, CA

*Private Seller*

View Full Listing:
2002 Lexus SC430 for Sale in Aliso Viejo, CA 92656

Asking $19,950 with 72,390 miles

Patrick

Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Daytime Phone: 949-246-6544

Seller's Notes:
2002 Lexus SC 430, with beautiful Red exterior and Off White interior, with Lo Jack tracking, Ice Cold AC, factory GPS system, and so much more. With only 72,390 miles, possibility of the balance of 100,000 mile warranty available, Mobil 1 Synthetic, always garaged, non smoker, available CarFax, in excellent condition, clean clean clean, please call for more information

Old 04-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Banned
Global Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really nice

Old 05-10-2012, 02:30 PM
Banned
Low Miles! Super Clean!

Old 05-10-2012, 02:39 PM
Banned
Price Lowered to $18,450

Old 05-18-2012, 03:21 PM
Banned
Motivated Seller

Old 05-18-2012, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
A "bump, car is still available" would've been perfectly fine.

With Motivated seller, Low Miles (for 72k mi? really), you just become that stereotypical sleazy used car salesman trying to move inventory at any cost.

This isn't ebay.

Am I all butthurt over nothing? Am I the only one thinking it's rude and does not befit an online community like TS?
I don't mind sponsors and shops selling their cars on here, but do it understanding the civilized practices of this forum, and behave like a real person?

Last edited by Zorro; 05-18-2012 at 03:35 PM.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I'm kinda over it too. I don't really understand how this whole things works. This guy seems to just post other peoples cars for sale all over the forum.

Old 05-18-2012, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
This is just the tip of the iceberg, lately with so many strategic partners trying to advertise their ghetto-a$$ hoopties, low rent tactics and borderline spam, it feels like TS has just been selling out.

I don't like feeling like I'm a litte pawn whose only purpose is to be an audience for a giant billboard.

Maybe it's just time to *uck off this forum and find a cleaner one, closer to its core of car enthusiasts.

Last edited by Zorro; 05-18-2012 at 03:46 PM.
Old 05-18-2012, 04:54 PM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
This is just the tip of the iceberg, lately with so many strategic partners trying to advertise their ghetto-a$$ hoopties, low rent tactics and borderline spam, it feels like TS has just been selling out.

I don't like feeling like I'm a litte pawn whose only purpose is to be an audience for a giant billboard.

Maybe it's just time to *uck off this forum and find a cleaner one, closer to its core of car enthusiasts.
This isn't the way to act here or anywhere. If you care so much you can or could have PM'd me or any moderator or Admin. I would have hoped that by now you would know you actually do have a voice...just like when you 'resigned' when we did away with the 'edit' feature.

With all due respect, if you have a problem with something you do not like about the forum, a post, or just about anything you can follow appropriate decorum and procedure to either report a post, PM a Mod or post in the Feedback section.

Threatening to leave because you don't like a post you could easily ignore in the "For Sale' section is childish, boorish and frankly bullshit.

Old 05-22-2012, 09:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
I'm not threatening anyone or anything, Mark. I'm just expressing my "I've-had-it-up-to-here" with the commercial posts. In no way this is a "get rid of them or I'm out" post, I'm not that presumptuous.

And I do think it is the way to act, when I feel I might not be the only one to see it that way. Turns out I'm the only bothered by it, apparently, so I'll just blame it on a bad couple weeks and extra crankyness. And you won't have to worry about it any more.

edit - feel free to delete these posts if you deem it inappropriate, I have no problem with it.

Last edited by Zorro; 05-22-2012 at 09:37 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2002 Lexus SC430 - Red/Off White - Aliso Viejo, CA