Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

Eyecandy... 2002 BMW Z8 - One Owner, 3,600 Miles, 2 Sets of Wheels - Alpina 20's

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 07:00 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Eyecandy... 2002 BMW Z8 - One Owner, 3,600 Miles, 2 Sets of Wheels - Alpina 20's

2002 BMW Z8 - Titanium Silver Metallic/Black Nappa Leather

A one-owner car Z8, this extremely clean roadster comes to us with only 3,600 miles on the odometer. It has the factory hardtop and stock 18" wheels that came with it when it was new, plus an added set of 20" Alpina rims. The 4-arm spokes of the Alpina rims mimic the spokes of the steering wheel, complementing Henrik Fisker's original design. A modern masterpiece that looks great in Titanium Silver over the Black leather on the seats and dashboard. For further information on this very rare car, you cancontact me directly at 217-725-2022(c), email or by way of a Teamspeed personal message (favorite)

Miles: 3,600
Selling price: $134,900
VIN: WBAEJ13432AH61593

Options
Black soft convertible top
Nappa leather

Nationwide Delivery
Because we value your satisfaction with the delivery of your new vehicle, we own and operate our own professional transport service that delivers vehicles safely anywhere in the country. With this option, your new vehicle leaves our facility and is delivered to your door with an Isringhausen truck that is driven by an Isringhausen employee.

PM, email, text or call me with any questions.
Geoffrey Isringhausen Jr.
geoffjr@isringhausen.com
217-725-2022

Attached Images           

Last edited by GeoffJr@Isringhausen; 03-28-2011 at 07:13 PM.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
A few years ago, you could buy these in the $70's and $80's. I love these cars. Congrats on a perfect example of one.

Old 02-05-2011, 01:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished road
^agreed^ what a beautiful example! GLWS

Old 02-05-2011, 01:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
This is great. Glws bud. Someone is going to be very lucky to have this in their garage

Old 02-05-2011, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by tblackj
A few years ago, you could buy these in the $70's and $80's. I love these cars. Congrats on a perfect example of one.
not with the low miles. but hell yeah these look hot.

Old 02-05-2011, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
id love to see a set of Alpina B7 wheels on the Z8...has it been done before???

Old 02-05-2011, 06:01 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tblackj
Thanks! The low mile one or two owner examples have really taken off with collectors it seems like.

Originally Posted by Dktran31
^agreed^ what a beautiful example! GLWS
Thank you!

Originally Posted by .:Raul
This is great. Glws bud. Someone is going to be very lucky to have this in their garage
They will indeed!

Originally Posted by SPEEDANDTECH
not with the low miles. but hell yeah these look hot.
The Alpina wheels make it look 10 times better imo

Originally Posted by McRae
id love to see a set of Alpina B7 wheels on the Z8...has it been done before???
I've not seen it, but I'm sure someone has.. Are those your favorite Alpina wheels?

Old 04-28-2011, 09:09 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
travisman is an unknown quantity at this point
I bet this 2002 BMW Z8 - Titanium Silver Metallic/Black Nappa Leather really has a great bmw 2002 parts. Is it still available? wheels really looks awesome on the pictures.

Old 04-28-2011, 10:35 PM
Former Sponsor
Yes, it is still available, here is the link to it on my website. You can call or text me at 217-725-2022 if you have any questions or would like to learn more about the car. Thanks!

2002 BMW Z8 Convertible | Isringhausen Imports

Old 04-29-2011, 02:48 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
travisman is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by GeoffJr@Isringhausen
Yes, it is still available, here is the link to it on my website. You can call or text me at 217-725-2022 if you have any questions or would like to learn more about the car. Thanks!

bmw 2002 parts Z8 Convertible | Isringhausen Imports
Yah, thanks for that link. Actually im starting lo learn about that cars and some other cars similar to it. I'll give you a call after a day or two. thanks for providing your number.