Notices
Auto Leasing | Financing Learn The In's & Out's To Correctly Acquiring Your Next Car.

Swap A Lease / Lease Takeover

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 03:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond repute
Swap A Lease / Lease Takeover

Has anyone had luck with swap a lease (getting out of a lease) websites before? Thinking to get out of a '11 MBZ E350 lease and weighing my options...

Thanks guys.

Old 05-31-2012, 12:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
they have been around for a fairly long time, but never used them personally or know of anyone that has either.

Old 05-31-2012, 12:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
I've done both swap a lease and lease trader to pick up cars. Never listed a lease to get out of.

If you have a good lease (low payment or lots of miles) you can dump your car fast. If not you may need to put up some cash to make the deal more attractive.

Old 05-31-2012, 01:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
Paging Stuka! He's had experience with posting up more than one car (recently) if I remember correctly.

Old 05-31-2012, 03:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond repute
great experience! car is in the process of finding a new home...

Old 07-17-2012, 04:59 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I used it back in 06' for an X5, was fast and easy. BMW makes lease transfers simple though as well.

Old 07-17-2012, 05:37 PM
Former Sponsor
Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Team@PorscheNorthOlmsted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Mercedes are simple enough as well. The person assuming the lease needs to be approved and they have a small transfer fee. Once it's done- it's done.

swap-a-lease.com success stories however- not sure.

Old 07-17-2012, 07:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
I unloaded my 06' 750li on swapalease, it was easy and no problems. It does not work with every manufacturer, porsche for instance will not remove your name or liability from the lease.
There is also leasetrader.com

Old 07-18-2012, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
recently listed my S550 on leasetrader and didn't get a single response. I've had better luck on the forums here. Want to trade your E for my S?

Old 07-18-2012, 01:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SteveH
recently listed my S550 on leasetrader and didn't get a single response. I've had better luck on the forums here. Want to trade your E for my S?
I have looked at your S and it is gorgeous and very well equiped. Your payment is great also. I would love the trade but I pay only 640/mo and get 40mpg with massage seats. Your S would be more then double the payment and less then half the mileage and I like the size of my E.
The problem with certain cars like the S class is that there are a large number of them and it makes them harder to move. Also many people do not know about these sites.
GL with it and post the link to your S on here too.

Quick Reply: Swap A Lease / Lease Takeover