Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Aston Martin Vulcan

Old 02-21-2015, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Aston Martin Vulcan

From the name and only you can understand for what is all about!

I find it hard to believe that this will be more aggressive and track focused car made from Aston Martin. I always believed that one-77 was the top. Now it looks like Aston will look 'straight in the eyes' companies like Ferrari, Lamborghini and Koenigsegg (talking always about track focus only).

Attached Images  
Old 02-21-2015, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
looks sick can't wait for more info, but can't help it that the name en logo really reminds me of an other manufacturer.. guess which one

Old 02-21-2015, 06:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
is a race track car or for the streets?

Old 02-21-2015, 07:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
I think that spoiler can only mean one thing: this Aston Martin has been created for the circuit, has been created to offer an alternative to LaFerrari FXX K, and the McLaren P1 GTR.

If so, I do not think Koenigsegg into this category (track-only). Imo

Originally Posted by Dyna
looks sick can't wait for more info, but can't help it that the name en logo really reminds me of an other manufacturer.. guess which one
Icona Vulcano, maybe.

Old 02-22-2015, 02:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Zambrano
is a race track car or for the streets?
Strictly for track use only Zambrano.

Originally Posted by Tango
I think that spoiler can only mean one thing: this Aston Martin has been created for the circuit, has been created to offer an alternative to LaFerrari FXX K, and the McLaren P1 GTR.

If so, I do not think Koenigsegg into this category (track-only). Imo
Agree with you Tango but i also believe that Agera ONE:1 belongs to track use only car category.

Old 02-25-2015, 10:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Revealed

Aston Martin revealed the Vulcan. Looks very good and also interesting. The headlights are a little bit weird but it is a different approach from Aston Martin.

I like it!

Attached Images           
Old 02-25-2015, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Oh yes please! Awesome name too, anything named after cold war bomber works for me

Old 02-26-2015, 12:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
Old 02-26-2015, 01:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
This is so much better than that piece of crap they designed a while back, the 0ne-77. Be interested to seeing the real thing.

Old 02-26-2015, 05:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
!

Originally Posted by dieter.manero
This is so much better than that piece of crap they designed a while back, the 0ne-77. Be interested to seeing the real thing.
Dieter i don't agree with you in a way. In my opinion one-77 is a very different but beautiful car which have put (again) Aston Martin in a level in which it was not familiar with. A hand made supercar with a big and 'free' engine.

I mean, look at it!

On the other hand, i would say a piece of crap their GT Concept for the Grand Turismo game, the DP-100. That was the most useless car Aston Martin ever made!

Attached Images  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Aston Martin Vulcan