Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

HRE P40SC on a V12 Vantage

Old 05-28-2013, 10:19 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
EuroToy is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, wow, wow, wow.

Old 05-28-2013, 11:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Those wheels are cool... Maybe I should get some.

Oh, wait...

Very, very nice, bro!

Old 06-16-2013, 06:22 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HRE_Wheels
Lol, nice Chris.
Please just ask next time you take pics I posted here and use them on your FB or Instagram account.... I offered you guys some pro-quality pics when I first got the wheels, but you declined. Just saying....

Old 06-16-2013, 01:15 PM
Former Sponsor
HRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud of
Please just ask next time you take pics I posted here and use them on your FB or Instagram account.... I offered you guys some pro-quality pics when I first got the wheels, but you declined. Just saying....
I highly doubt I declined any high-res photos you may have offered - unfortunately I'm guilty by association. The photo on instagram, we take 100% responsibility - we try and make a habit of giving credit to the photographer on almost every post we make but, we're not perfect so we apologize. Photo has since been removed

Old 06-16-2013, 09:53 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
No problem. I emailed Lon back in September of last year about them... They are great wheels, and I couldn't be happier. I plan on doing some of these on my Suzuka Gray S4:

Old 06-16-2013, 10:16 PM
Former Sponsor
HRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud of
No problem. I emailed Lon back in September of last year about them... They are great wheels, and I couldn't be happier. I plan on doing some of these on my Suzuka Gray S4:
Nice! Those FF01 wheels always look good on Audi models. By the way, if you like, you're more than welcome to send in any good shots of your Porsche - jorgem@hrewheels.com.

FYI, Lon is no longer with the company.

Jorge

Old 07-03-2013, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
hlbeckley is an unknown quantity at this point
Would these fit an Audi B7 RS4 Avant?
Any chance of a photo shop?
Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372875390.328244.jpg
Views: 732
Size:  144.1 KB

Old 07-03-2013, 02:29 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by hlbeckley
Would these fit an Audi B7 RS4 Avant?
Any chance of a photo shop?
Attachment 122898
P40SC or FlowForm?

Old 07-03-2013, 03:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by HRE_Wheels
Here's some more from a local Cars n' Coffee meet. Photos by Sean Rad|Hairpin Highway Photography.

Mother of God!!

Old 07-03-2013, 05:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That looks fantastic on the Aston!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: HRE P40SC on a V12 Vantage