Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Jaguar XKR-S GT

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2013, 08:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Not bad at all....!!

Old 04-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ebo787
I absolutely love this car, when they came out with it I was blown away. But when the later models came out XKR, XKR-S

now this!

But to be honest, I think it's time to change that look . What do you guys think?
The view of the front reminds me of a Nissan GT-R.

Old 04-01-2013, 10:33 AM
Teamspeed Member
ebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by BLACKBULL
The view of the front reminds me of a Nissan GT-R.
Never thought of that...

I think I see what ur talking about...

Attached Images  
Old 04-01-2013, 10:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Clubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond repute
Since the day this car came out as a a mere XK model, I can't help but think that it is a "poor man's Aston". Sorry. And now this is "poor man's DBS".

Old 04-01-2013, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
octurbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Clubber
Since the day this car came out as a a mere XK model, I can't help but think that it is a "poor man's Aston". Sorry. And now this is "poor man's DBS".
I don't know about that. DBS is a great gt car, but this jag is a different kind of car. Much more raw and it will smoke the DBS on the drag strip and track.

Old 04-02-2013, 01:35 AM
Teamspeed Member
ebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Clubber
I'm poor! where's ma JAG! XK-R-S-GT???

Old 04-02-2013, 02:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ebo787
I'm poor! where's ma JAG! XK-R-S-GT???