Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

New Jaguar XJ

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 07:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Haha he's still going. You are acting like a moron and your doing it on purpose. That's the problem your going out of your way to act like an ass at this point. Dont try to play the innocent Internet noob card.

Old 08-03-2012, 11:20 AM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SECTOR 911
I am a Moron? Really? WOW. People like you continue to prove time and time again the commonly known internet fact that there is a direct correlation between the maturity level and intellect of a person and their comments on the internet. The shield provided by a computer monitor in a virtual protective environment brings out the worst in people. As a result they enjoy slamming and bashing people they don't even know. What would your friends, wife or family think of you if you spoke like this to anyone in your day to day encounters.

You have no right to determine anyone's reason for joining this forum and are in no position to determine if they should stay or as you say "GTFO". Sorry Controlit I tried my best but this in my opinion was out of line.
If you only knew who the **** you were really talking to.....

Old 08-03-2012, 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on a beautiful XJ! The only problem with yours is the steering wheel is on the wrong side.....l. I have an XJ Supersport and love more each time I drive it. Enjoy!

Old 08-07-2012, 11:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats on the XJ! And welcome to the forum!

Old 08-07-2012, 11:30 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
this is looking good!

Welcome !

Old 09-02-2012, 08:01 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
linkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura about
Hey guys,

Took the Jaaaaaag out for a little drive today and took a few quick snaps. Sorry for the poor quality only had my HTC with me. Anyway hope you enjoy

Name:  030912.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  125.5 KB

Name:  30912.jpg
Size:  146.0 KB

Name:  back-2.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  120.0 KB

Name:  IMAG0425.jpg
Size:  176.0 KB

Name:  front-1.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  128.3 KB

Just a few other random ones

Name:  night.jpg
Size:  60.6 KB

Recently just hit 3500 miles

Name:  IMAG0408.jpg
Size:  113.2 KB

Love these lights

Name:  IMAG0434.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  82.9 KB

Old 09-02-2012, 11:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
I love the XJ but was very disappointing to see that Jag changed the tail-lights of the newer model. Even though they say that it improves the line of the car from front to rear, I preferred the earlier models tail lights that stretched to the middle of the body.

Old 09-03-2012, 12:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
That XJ is slick. Who is this sector clown ruining another member's thread - stay on topic.

Old 09-03-2012, 02:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Welcome to TS!
Congrats on the XJ, one of the best color combos I've seen!

Old 09-03-2012, 03:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond repute
Not really feeling it. Looks like a mix of Nissan Maxima and Toyota Camry.

Quick Reply: New Jaguar XJ