Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

New Jaguar XJ

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 04:12 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
linkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura about
Thank you all for the kind words and welcome. This forum seems like a very friendly place and I hope to get to know the people behind the keyboards so to speak

Thank you again for the kind words regarding the Jag, I agree with most of the comments relating to the styling of the new car and the interior. I think Jaguar have made a conscious attempt to design their new cars with a much more modern theme and I think they have pulled it off rather well

Old 08-02-2012, 04:43 PM
Dox
TEAMSPEED.COM
Dox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice

Old 08-02-2012, 04:50 PM
Banned
SECTOR 911 has a reputation beyond reputeSECTOR 911 has a reputation beyond reputeSECTOR 911 has a reputation beyond reputeSECTOR 911 has a reputation beyond reputeSECTOR 911 has a reputation beyond reputeSECTOR 911 has a reputation beyond reputeSECTOR 911 has a reputation beyond reputeSECTOR 911 has a reputation beyond reputeSECTOR 911 has a reputation beyond reputeSECTOR 911 has a reputation beyond reputeSECTOR 911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Very nice!

Newbies take note - this is the proper way to introduce yourself to the forum. When you do it this way, there is no need to be fearful of hazing...

Welcome! I love the new XJ. Jaguar did what needed to be done by modernizing their fleet...
That must have been my problem. I didn't read all the rules and as a result didn't fall in line. Does TS consist of a bunch of former and current Fraternity boys. Sorry, I didn't buy into that crap when I was in College. I focused on...oh let me see… school. Some of those Frat boys are on my Alumni Facebook site. Some still live with there parents or work at In & Out 8 years after graduating. Hope they enjoyed the 6 years it took to graduate. Those years are forever gone. No do overs. Life's a Bit--

Old 08-02-2012, 05:29 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry you couldn't get into a fraternity Sector 911.

What are you talking about anyway? Are you still complaining? WLB.

to the OP!

Old 08-02-2012, 06:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Is SECTOR serious? what an infant.

Old 08-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
texanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond repute
What were you thinking?!

Haha just kidding looks spectacular in that color combo, great car and welcom to the site.

Old 08-02-2012, 09:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome and the new XJ is stunning.

Old 08-02-2012, 09:48 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SECTOR 911
That must have been my problem. I didn't read all the rules and as a result didn't fall in line. Does TS consist of a bunch of former and current Fraternity boys. Sorry, I didn't buy into that crap when I was in College. I focused on...oh let me see… school. Some of those Frat boys are on my Alumni Facebook site. Some still live with there parents or work at In & Out 8 years after graduating. Hope they enjoyed the 6 years it took to graduate. Those years are forever gone. No do overs. Life's a Bit--
Don't be a moron. My point was that this guy came in with a solid intro, showed us his car (the whole point of this kind of forum), and was glad to be here. ****sticks like you come in, bitch about everything, then complain when we tell you to GTFO.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:31 AM
Banned
SECTOR 911 has a reputation beyond reputeSECTOR 911 has a reputation beyond reputeSECTOR 911 has a reputation beyond reputeSECTOR 911 has a reputation beyond reputeSECTOR 911 has a reputation beyond reputeSECTOR 911 has a reputation beyond reputeSECTOR 911 has a reputation beyond reputeSECTOR 911 has a reputation beyond reputeSECTOR 911 has a reputation beyond reputeSECTOR 911 has a reputation beyond reputeSECTOR 911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Don't be a moron. My point was that this guy came in with a solid intro, showed us his car (the whole point of this kind of forum), and was glad to be here. ****sticks like you come in, bitch about everything, then complain when we tell you to GTFO.
I am a Moron? Really? WOW. People like you continue to prove time and time again the commonly known internet fact that there is a direct correlation between the maturity level and intellect of a person and their comments on the internet. The shield provided by a computer monitor in a virtual protective environment brings out the worst in people. As a result they enjoy slamming and bashing people they don't even know. What would your friends, wife or family think of you if you spoke like this to anyone in your day to day encounters.

You have no right to determine anyone's reason for joining this forum and are in no position to determine if they should stay or as you say "GTFO". Sorry Controlit I tried my best but this in my opinion was out of line.

Old 08-03-2012, 04:20 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Fable is on a distinguished roadFable is on a distinguished road
Congrats, great car!! I have an XF with the same color combination..

Quick Reply: New Jaguar XJ