Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

One-77...Need I say more???

Old 08-08-2012, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L
Interesting thing that the order book is filled and closed and there are 6 One-77s allocated to the US and actually ordered by US customers, but I have never seen any US spec One-77 neither on the streets nor spotted at dealers.

Any information about them?
About two years ago I asked our local Aston dealer about this, and he told me there weren't going to be any One-77's certified for the U.S. I also searched all the usual sites for any indication that the One-77 has met U.S. regulatory approval, and came up with nothing.

However, for some time our parts cataloging software has been listing the One-77 for MY2012. Since we typically only list North American market cars, I asked our cataloging department if this was correct. I believe they were basing the listing on the one demo example that was running around here a while back.

As a result of me asking, our cataloging department double-checked with Aston Martin North America. The response was that the One-77 is in fact not certified for U.S. sale, and the listing would be removed.

I don't take this to mean that there might not be some headed here, but in any case as far as I can determine there is no such thing as a U.S.-spec One-77.

It's quite possible that someone will make a push to include the One-77 on the Show and Display list. It may have already happened; I haven't looked into it yet. But as it stands now, to see one in the U.S. would require some sort of licensing trickery, or a (trailered-in) appearance at a show of some sort. Most likely they will be hidden away in collections. Shame.

Old 08-28-2012, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to behold
Saw this baby last week. One of the Q Series.

Old 08-31-2012, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ThomasDale is on a distinguished roadThomasDale is on a distinguished road
jaw dropping...

Old 09-07-2012, 09:45 PM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by blackhole522
Saw this baby last week. One of the Q Series.

I think it got sold

Old 09-08-2012, 07:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^Congrats!

Old 09-08-2012, 09:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by AWG
I think it got sold
No comments......

Old 09-08-2012, 09:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to behold
Hehe congrats!

Old 09-08-2012, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
fantastickkk !
One 77 is amazing car !
thanks for sharing !

Search this Thread